❣Chapter 9| JESUS CHRIST!!!❣

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV *Break Time*

"Miku. You're probably wondering why I said yes. Think about it Miku, we will be roasting all the hosts whenever we want! So for now, let's do our best to handle the "special" act and drama they were talking about. We aren't gonna be disgusted and we aren't gonna lose!" How courageous of you nee-san~!

When we are almost at Music Room #3, we saw all the girls entered the room while squealing so we used our stealth mode and entered the room too before anyone sat at the twins' table. It just happens that the two of us where the first ones to reach there. "Wow. Who knew that you passed our two regular guest to sat with us? I guess you two are fast runners." They leaned back as Hikaru and Kaoru crossed their arms and legs. "We are not fast runners, it's called "stealth", our dear former rivals." My twin and I did the same.

"So..when are you idiots gonna perform your "special" drama or act or whatever that is. And why is the sofa besides us?" I asked pointing at the sofa that we didn't noticed before. "When all the ladies leave and we will use the sofa for our special treatment for you two." I feel that me and my twin are suspicious about the drama or act they were talking about. "Good. Because we don't want other girls to pass out in fangirling and squealing in your performance." Nice talk back nee-san!

"By the way, what are we gonna do while waiting for the girls to leave?" I asked. "You know.. tease each other like rivals do." Oooohhh I like that. I bet nee-san like that too. "We like that, ginger head idiots."

"That's great to hear, milk heads."

"We totally agree with you, stupid bunnies that got a B on our Algebra test." The both of us laughed after hearing my twin said that. "Well at least we tried our best! You freaking devious-innocent white headed beasts!" Talking back huh? Let's see who's great at it. "You two tried your best? Oh come on Kaoru! We know that you ginger heads only copied from Fujioka! Call us devious-innocent I say, Hey Hikaru and Kaoru, does this smell like chloroform? Because we got two stupid unconscious ginger bunnies who just happen to cheat on somebody!" They stared at us in disbelief after hearing that. "Awesome talk back Miku."

"Haha thanks nee-san." We bro fist and glanced at the both of them. "What? Feeling burned? Or roasted? Hm? That's what we thought."

~

After 10 minutes of teasing and talking back to each other, we suddenly heard the bell rang.

That means break time is over.

The four of us heard the girls sighed and left the room. "So shall we start?" We snapped our fingers and look at the twins competitively. "Yes we shall." The twins stood up, pushed their chairs and the tables at the side, and pushed the sofa in a couple of distance from our direction. "Ready Kaoru? We practiced this at home." Hikaru winked at Kaoru while the younger twin looked away and blushed.

Hmmmm...the more they get mischievous, the more we get suspicious including right now. Hikaru pushed Kaoru onto the sofa with the older twin, on top of the younger twin and smirked. "Kaoru~, you have a punishment for messing up our plan~." Hikaru said seductively while tracing Kaoru's neck using his finger. Is this their special act? Looks like twincest obviously and I think it's getting somehow disturbing. "Hikaru~! Please...don't embarrass me in front of anyone~! I'm sorry~!" Looks like Hikaru is making Kaoru a slave.

Jesus Christ...I never seen so much disturbing in my life because Hikaru is licking Kaoru's cheeks while holding the young idiot's private part. I really think that the older idiot is making Kaoru a horny b**ch. "Don't do this to me Hikaru~." He begged as he moaned a little and whimpered, "Sorry Kaoru...you know what happens when you mess up our plan~." Hikaru leaned closer to Kaoru as the younger twin's face is crimson red. "This...is getting so much inappropriate for us." I whispered softly while my eyebrow twitches in staring at them, "I agreed Miku... but we still have to ease this twincest act because we aren't gonna lose this challenge."

Okay..I can handle this performance no matter what. "Wait Kaoru...what is that hard thing that I felt?" Please no. "Oooohhhh...I think my little brother is getting horny huh? I'll help you with that." Hikaru grinned mischievously at him and started taking off Kaoru's necktie.. his light blue blazer..and his white button-up long sleeved shirt.

This...is...what you called "stripping". "I...can handle this..im not gonna let nee-san down." I thought as I sweat dropped. "Hikaru~! You're making me shiver by your soft touch in my skin~"

Dear God...make this twincest act stop. "Shhhhhh...." Hikaru place a finger in his brother's lips to be quiet, "Don't worry, I will never be hard on you."

"I love you Kaoru..."

"I love you too, Hikaru..."

Then they.... kissed. F#%k..this..is yaoi. INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR!!! "Nee-san...I don't think..I can't handle this anymore...their behavior is getting too inappropriate for me..." I really want to faint BADLY. "Pull yourself together Miku, we can handle this! You don't want to disappoint your older twin sister do you?" I glanced at the twins and saw them French kissing. Ew. "N-no." I gulped and sweat dropped, "Good." We looked back at the twins, whom are still kissing. Suddenly,  Hikaru moved his kisses down to Kaoru's neck then sucked the little brother's sweet spot I think and then Kaoru moaned and whimpered.

"My god...this is worst than Boku No Pico or maybe 50 Shades Of Grey."

After 10 seconds of hearing Kaoru moaning and whimpering, Hikaru stopped and the two of them grinned devilishly at us. I wonder what are they gonna do next because it's making me suspicious. Hikaru clicked his tongue and started taking off Kaoru's belt and pants...and that showed his boxers. Oh my god...is my face crimson red? Why the hell am I blushing?! Is it because I just saw Kaoru's boxers?! Oh my f**king god! "Hmmm...looks like my little bro erected~." Are you freaking kidding me?! Then Hikaru hold Kaoru's boxers and grinned mischievously at us and that means....NO..NO..NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT HIKARU!

Then Kaoru's private part...got... exposed.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!"

I really want to nosebleed so BAD but I can't...

~

"We're impressed Mika, Miku. You handled out special act after all." The twins said in unison while they wore their uniforms again. "My nightmare..."

"Just like we said, we can handle anything. Wait- Oh shit! The teacher is gonna know that we skipped class! FUDGE!" We panicked. "Don't worry, we will cover you two."

"Thanks."

"I will now forget the disturbing because it's turning to Boku No Pico or 50 Shades Of Grey."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What? It's true that it's turning to Boku No Pico.

Anyway, I hope you horny dudez like it xD Haha JK!

See ya Dudez!

Be a Swagger! And don't forget that we are born to be an OTAKU!!

Swagger Otaku out! *LOGANG SUCKS* (Sorry for the LOGANGS out there cx)