❇Chapter 20| Singing Incident❇

Italic= Mika's verse
Bold= Both of them singing
Italic and underlined= Miku's verse
~()~= They are singing at the same time

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV

It's been a few days since the twins are acting all nice and it's making us suspicious.

Everyday they would bake us cookies and brownies, help us on anything and stuffs like that. We wonder why are they doing this to us.

We skipped lunch because we weren't hungry and decided to go to the host club early."I really want to know why are they doing nice things to us....yes, they are friends with us but...that's not enough explanation for this. I guess we have to go to detective style. We will solve this case by finding the reason why Hikaru and Kaoru are doing this!"

Once we are now in front of the doors, as always we kicked the two big doors open and found the host club gone. We didn't really care about where they gone to so the two of us just shrugged.

Miku and I sat at the comfy sofa while drinking tea and looking at outside. The sakura tree are so beautiful. Just watching the pink petals blew and swung down by the tree.... is really magnificent and enjoying to observe. "Hey Miku, you know what I'm thinking?" I smirked at my twin.

"Yeah." She smirked back then we pulled our sketchbooks and drawing pencils out of nowhere. Sketching the sakura tree is really enjoyable and relaxing especially when you are outside. We started sketching all the details that we observed and every minute we would pause for a moment to enjoy the tree.

After a few minutes, we've done sketching and found ourselves bored.

We both pulled out our cellphone and crossed our legs and leaned back as we tap.

I have to admit, every time I would do this, I really get lazy. I would slouch on the couch as I tap my phone and repeating this three words, "slouching on the couch". Well...this is the life of being damn filthy rich and have maids and butlers on our mansion. Sometimes I get sleepy in being a lazy ass but I would also myself to make me wake up and not waste this lazy day.

Then suddenly...our favorite song played. I turned to my left and saw a smirking Miku. "Wanna do it? I mean, there's no people here to hear us." She stuck a tongue out, "Of course I wanna do it. Play the audio so we can sing. I'm the boy and your the girl, as usual."

Miku nodded and we stood up. She played the song and we started dancing.

"I got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend

on you

But baby, I'll never get that chance

to dance that romance with you

Oh no, 'cause your always hitting,

and kicking, and putting me down

I hope you don't mean what you say

But I keep seeing you sticking around

Like you can't get enough so I stay and i wonder,

how my hand would feel intertwined with yours

As of now though,

What are you doing?!

Nothing but close doors

My girl's a dere

A tsun tsundere