◾Chapter 25| Welcome To The Hitachiin's Mansion!◾

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

We were already preparing our clothes for the sleepover and was waiting for the twins to come pick us up at... whatever time it is. But, we woke up early just in case so they wouldn't have to enter our rooms again.

Then I remembered what happened to me and Kaoru yesterday...

It was quite a terrible scene despite the fact that he stole my first kiss. I..should tell nee-san about this, because we promised each other to never lie at one another and always tell the truth. "Uhm..nee-san..I need to tell you something about...what happened yesterday." I avoided making eye contact with her because I'm just nervous.

"Me too..." She awkwardly scratched her arm and looked down. It was quiet for a few seconds, then what surprises me that we both said the same thing. "He stole my f*cking first kiss!" Well that made our eyes widen in shock. "Wait, he kissed you?"

"How did that happen?"

"I believe that the twins planned it!" Surprisingly, we are both asking the same thing happened to us. "Kaoru's innocence is gone..." I shivered. "And Hikaru have gotten more of a devil!"

"What should we do nee-san?" I asked my twin, slightly paranoid about it. "We will get revenge! And I meant by trolling them in their own mansion! I'll tell you what's our plan before we go to sleep!" She stated evily and that's what I like about my nee-san! "Hai!" I saluted excitedly then we heard a knock from our door. "Young mistresses, master Hikaru and master Kaoru are waiting for you outside." Our maid reported as we stood up and get our bags. "Coming!"

I am really eager to know what was her plan because I want to get my revenge so badly! We opened the door, slided downstairs and saw the twins waiting at the door entrance. "Sup." The two of us walked up to Hikaru and Kaoru. "Oh hey. Come on, the limo is waiting for us." They gestured to follow them by being the first to reach the limo. Hmmm...today they were acting cool unlike yesterday....

I shivered from remembering the scene. We entered the limo followed by them. Me and nee-san haven't seen their mansion, mainly because we never visit it and we don't know where the f*ck their manor is located. The ride was quite silent, WHICH was very amusing because we don't get annoyed and teased by these devilish twins.

Once the ride was over, we exited and limo and we stood there staring at their mansion. Damn it's big but ours is bigger. "Mika, Miku, welcome to the Hitachiin's Mansion~!" Hikaru and Kaoru showcased the "
Hitachiin's" mansion. "Come on now, inside is this way~!" They pointed and galloped coming to the two big doors while me and nee-san just quietly following them and looking around at the amazing garden they have.

When we reached the two big doors, it was opened by maids and was greeted by maids and butlers. I have to admit, the inside is pretty big
comparing the outside of their manor but ours is huge. "Our room is this way~!" They keep posing like they were some shit models that are in a damn photoshoot. We walked upstairs at the grand white stairs and stood in front of the door that is in the middle of the stairs and all other rooms from left to right. "Wait, are we sleeping at your room?" Nee-san asked, a bit disgusted.

"Why yes, we don't have a room for guests such as you too." I know their devious smile, they are lying, but as nee-san says, whatever their plan is, just play along. They opened the door and the inside is wide. It have a big chandelier, a queen size bed and some details I don't even care about. "What a nice place you have." I complimented, pretending to look around in awe. "Thanks. Just put your bags at the edge." Kaoru pointed and we did as he say.

The two of us sat on their beds and stared at them as they stared back. "So whats on the agenda?" We asked. "Well...we can play video games." They pulled out two video game controllers on their backs as they stuck a tongue out and we smirked.