☁Chapter 14| Comforting Ginger Heads☁

Since I posted this early then I guess I'll just post this chapter that previews Miku and Kaoru in the infirmary as well as Mika and Hikaru without waiting your answers cx (lol sorry)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Miku's POV

Me and Nee- wait...me and Kaoru are walking at the endless hallways to get to the infirmary with an awkward silence, I think.

"Is your stomach still hurts?" He broke the silence. "Yeah...it was a hard kick." I mumbled as I rubbed my stomach. Then the awkward silence spread the whole hallway again as we reached a room.

I glanced at the sign and it says Infirmary #2. Kaoru opened the door and the two of us saw no one in this room. We kinda ignored it and continued walking to find a room. Damn...I really let nee-san down... twice...I'm so ashamed and disappointed at myself. Oh..I wish... nee-san won the fight between her and that little bullshit.

Kaoru slided the yellow curtains, walked in and lay me down in the white bed. "Stay there. I'll get something." He soon left. I, myself, stayed in the bed while still holding my stomach and staring at the ceiling with an worried yet, painful look on my face.

Damn...this is the worst...I have been helped by a boy. Well...he is my friend after all because we lost the challenge and I can't blame him for helping me. I should be thankful that I had a friend like the innocent twin like me, rather. I am so worried that right now, nee-san must have been hurt or lost that little boy's challenge. Wait...what am I thinking? If I keep expecting that she will win then she will lost in reality. You know what they say, "expect the unexpected". So I will expect the "unexpected" outcome.

I heard the curtains slided and it's obviously Kaoru because we were the only one in this room. I didn't bother to look what he was doing, I just continued staring at the ceiling, while lost in my land of thoughts. "Here hold this in your stomach. It should help the pain cool down." I felt a little bit hot in my stomach but..I still didn't look.

He grabbed my arms gently and place it to the soft like-pillow material. I heard him sigh which didn't bother me to look at him.

"Hey...are you alright? You have been quietly lately. And it's making me worried, what's wrong?"

"It's obvious...because your voice and your words sounded like you are really worried about me. But thanks..."

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't want anyone about to worry about me. And I think the pain in my stomach is getting better but..thanks for worrying about me." I blushed a little and looked away to hide my blushing face. Wait..why am I blushing? Is it because he's just a nice person? Or am i just embarrassed? "Hey, that's what are friends for. Worrying about each other. But..I'm sorry that you lost at Honey-senpai..at least you did your best and your moves was pretty awesome if you ask me." Those comforting words make me feel..a little better somehow.

"You don't have to comfort me." I looked at him straight in the eyes without an emotion. "I have to. Because..I know you are worried about your twin that she would lost at Honey-senpai. And I think its making me sad to see you worried." His cheeks became bright pink and looked away. This is what friends are for... comforting when somebody is sad...to make him/her feel better and be not sad anymore.

Then..everyone will be happy. "Thank you Kaoru. For being my friend." I smiled at him. He was surprised but he smiled back with a bright pink cheeks. He's a comforting ginger head.

This..is..what you called, happiness...between friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mika's POV