Chapter 4

Confusion

*******************************   -Sorry for the short chapter again guys-

     My phone kept buzzing throughout the whole night, why I dont even friken know...

I stretch over to my nightstand, turn on the light and grab my annoying phone. It turns on to show  25 missed calls and 102 text messages  all from my best friends Carly Walker a petite red head with green eyes, who is an eventer like me. Megan Lakes is another bestfriend of mine, she's a tall black curly haired, brown eyed, soccer player/Jumper. And finally we have Samantha or as we call her Sammy. A girl that has blond hair, blue eyes and is a wonderful Dancer/ Vaulter.

     I start scrolling through my text messages most of them say *WHERE R U* Why arent u in school? R u ok? ANSWER ME!* now most of these texts where sent days ago... I forgot to tell them what happened, shoot....

     Right as Im about to respond to all of my friends in a group text message I hear a bang coming from downstairs and the clattering of drawers from my parents bedroom "What the heck" I say to myself and leap off my bed, racing over to my parents room, questions flying through my head. Right as Im about to open their bedroom door my mom comes storming out like a tornado with like ten thousand bags  almost knocking me over! She mumbles a good bye and leaves me lying on the ground confused and freaked out.