Chapter 6

Appointment

******************************* Its been a couple of days since my Mother left us and life has been a living hell! My dad is a mess and we just got a notice telling us we have to pack up and leave before the end of the month.

I have to go to the hospital today to take some more tests to figure out what level of Acute melyoid lukemia I have, Im scared. I've seen and heared so much about how cancer kills so many people.

I get dressed, choosing a yellow frilly tank top to go along with some black leggings and a pair of black flats. I pull my hair into a tight bun and stick a little yellow flower pin into my hair. Then I run downstairs grab my bag and hustle outside to the drivers seat. But my dad is already sitting in the drivers seat he rolls down the window and says "You cant drive doctors orders Champ" I sigh and run over to the passengers side.

Right when I sit down my dad starts the red mustang and speeds off towards the hospital. I sigh and turn on 101.3 quietly singing along to Dark horse by Katy Perry.

I look out of the window and see my school, I haven't been to that old building in almost two weeks, my friends send me my homework and lessons but its not the same, I also miss going to the stables Im hoping the Doctor will let me go back soon.

30 Minutes later...........

The car stopped suddenly, I was just about to ask my dad why we stopped when I noticed the big sign that read

*Spring Lake Hospital and Clinic*