I Hate You!

Meet the team one members of the Strategic Response Unit. Greg Parker is the Sargent and lead negotiator. Lola 'Rider' Wordsworth is the newest addition and is helping while Lew's girlfriend is pregnant. Oliver Lane is Ed's son and a bomb tech. Michaelangelo 'Spike' Scarlatti is a bomb tech and the team booster. Ed Lane is a sharpshooter and a strong father figure for some of the team. Kevin 'Wordy' Wordsworth is Lola's brother and the door opener. Jules Callaghan is the only other girl on the team and is good back up. Sam Braddock is another sharpshooter and likes to help people. They just got back from a case and Greg was already yelling at Rider. "One day you're going to get us killed!" Greg yelled again. "Listen Greg I thought it was safe! How was I supposed to know that there was a tripwire there?!" Rider yelled back. "Come on sis, knock it off." Wordy was trying to calm his sister down. "No Kevin! Every time I do something it's never good enough for Sargent Parker! I'm sick of it!" Rider stomped away from the group. Ed followed her. He found her crying in the locker room. "He doesn't mean to be so hard on you kid." He said, sitting next to her. "Yes he does. Face it Eddie, he hates me." "No no no. Greg doesn't hate you." Ed put his arm around her and pulled Rider to him. "I've known Greg for a long time. He doesn't hate you. Get changed we are going to the Goose." "I think I'll pass." Ed left and Rider started getting dressed. As she was leaving the locker room she ran smack into the one person she didn't want to see. "Rider, I'm sorry." Greg held his hand out and she took it. He pulled her up. "Its my fault. I wasn't paying attention sir." She mumbled, looking at her shoes. "It wasn't your fault. Please don't call me sir. Greg will do." "I take it Wordy is going to the Goose with you guys?" "Yeah, do you need a ride?" Rider really didn't want Greg to give her a ride home. "No, I'll walk." "I refuse to let you walk. You and Wordy live down the street from me anyways." "Fine." They got in the car and Greg drove. Silence engulfed them. "So why do you live with Wordy?" Greg asked, breaking the silence. "He's my brother." "I know but-" "Just drop it. Okay?!" This is what Rider didn't want. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to help." "I don't need your help." Greg stopped the car outside the right house. "Bye boss." Before she could get out the door, Greg grabbed her wrist. "Let go!" "Not until you listen to me. I know you think I hate you, but I don't." "I don't believe you!" Before Rider could shake her wrist loose, Greg's lips were on hers. Rider pushed him in the chest, slapped him and ran out of the car. "I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot." Greg told himself. "She'd never love me!" Greg sat in the car and cried. Rider was pacing the house. "I can't believe he did that! He must know the truth!" All Rider had ever wanted was to be loved by someone. Now that someone was her boss.