Christmas Feast

They walked into the house and they could hear Oliver screaming for Delilah. They then heard a thud. "Oli? You okay man?" Greg asked. "Oh hi guys. Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" He asked. "Who's Delilah?" "Some bitch in the song." "Oh sorry." "Its cool." "Where's Spike?" Rider asked. "In the back with Lew. Wordy will you go help them. Jules, Leah and Laura went to the store, will you help them bring the stuff in?" "Yeah." Jules gave Ed a quick kiss and went back outside. Wordy walked towards the back of the house. "What do you need me to do?" Greg asked. "You and Ed can help Spike with the lights." "Okay." Left Oliver and Rider standing there. "Grab a seat guys." Oliver gestured to Rider and Dean. They sat down and Oliver smiled. "You need to get pregnant." He wagged his finger at Rider. "What in the hell are you referring to?" She asked. "You giving me a nephew." "You have Dean and Oliver. Don't forget Clark too." "I want another one." "Screw you Oli." "What's all this talk about babies?" Greg asked, setting a box down. "Nothing. Just Oli being dumb." Rider replied. "Don't worry dad. Lola wouldn't do that to you." Dean assured his father. "What the hell are you talking about?" Rider was more worried than anything. "Dean shut up." Greg tried to brush it off. "You know? You weren't ever gonna marry anyone again cause" Greg clamped his hand over Dean's mouth. "What is he talking about Greg?" "Dean come with me." Oliver was serious as hell. Dean stood up and followed Oliver. "What the fuck is he talking about?" Rider was trying not to cry. "I said if Joanne ever came back I'd never marry her again. I love you and always will. Dean didn't understand what I meant." Rider rushed past him, but he grabbed her. "Let go." "I will. I'll let you go and never see you again, but first you listen to me. I love you and you need to know that I do want to marry you. I want you to be with you for the rest of my life. If you want me to let go, say so." Instead of saying anything, Rider smashed her lips into Greg's. He kissed back and ran his hand through her shaggy green hair. "Awe, they look so cute together." Leah said. Rider and Greg snapped apart. Rider's attempt to hide her blushing face failed miserably. "Don't stop because of us. Please continue." Jules smirked. Rider blushed even more. "Come on guys. Dinner is done." Oliver said. Dean helped lay the food on the table. Wordy sat across from his sister. "No food fights." Ed said. He wasn't just talking to Wordy and Rider, but everyone. They sat and ate like civilized humans. Then, they opened presents. "Wordy, this is for you from me." Rider said, handing him a small package. He opened it up and it was a container of free and clear laundry detergent. "Thank you sis." He hugged her. "You're welcome bro." "Here Wordy." Greg gave him a small bag. "These are hair ties." "Yes, I figured when you braid Ally's hair you'd know where they are." "Thanks Greg." Everyone else went through their gifts. Jules and Ed bought Rider cherry flavoured orange slices. Rider bought them assorted baby stuff. Diapers and such. They aren't expecting yet, at least that's what they say. Greg bought Jules and Ed something practical, pudding and applesauce. Oliver and Spike bought the best present though, bottles and formula. Lew and Leah bought a crib. "Guys, you know we aren't having a baby right." Jukes said. "You can never be too prepared." Rider smiled. "Right, what do you guys use four condoms instead of one." Jules didn't realize how deep a stab it was. Rider stomped off outside. She could hear people calling after her. Eventually, Lew found her hiding. "Come on Rider." He smiled. "No. I can't face them again." "Why? Is it because you and Greg aren't even sleeping together? Who cares?" "Lew, are you sure? Is Greg upset?" "No, Greg is worried." "Alright, take me back to the family." Lew and Rider walked back to the house and Jules was crying. "Why are you crying Jules?" "I made you mad." "No, no you didn't." "Y'all are staying here tonight." Oliver decreed. They all walked into the house and found somewhere to sleep for the night.