I'll Kill Him

Wordy knew where his sister was and he didn't care. He was pissed at Shelli. Rider knocked on the door of Sargent Greg Parker's house. He opened the opened the door and was surprised. "Lola? What are you doing here?" "Can I come in?" "Yeah." He lets her in and leads her to the living room. "Here. I was just getting in bed when you knocked." Rider sat on the couch next to Greg. His boxers and T-shirt looked more comfortable than her long sleeved shirt and jeans. "What happened?" "Shelli said I had three days to find a place to stay. Kevin didn't even stand up for me." "I'll kill him!" "No, Greg its not worth it." Rider put her hand on his knee. "Do you need some pyjamas?" "Yeah." "Follow me. I'll get you a pair." Greg lead Rider upstairs to his bedroom. "Boxers and a shirt okay?" "Yeah." Greg handed her a pair of black boxers and a blue shirt. "You can leave your clothes in the bathroom. That's the door next to mine." Rider walked out of Greg's room and into the bathroom. 'So I'm wearing my boss' clothes now. What has your life come to Rider?' Rider walked back into Greg's room. "Comfy?" Greg asked. "Yeah. What are you doing?" "The couch will be my home." "No, I can't take your bed as well. You already gave me your clothes." "Baby, you aren't taking it I'm giving it to you." "Not this time Greg." "Fine,but I want you in here with me." "Okay, I'll sleep on the floor." "No, you can stay in here, with me." "O-okay." "I won't bite." Rider giggled and climbed into Greg's bed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "Goodnight sweetie. Sleep tight." Greg whispered to her. "Goodnight love. Sleep tight." With that they both were sleeping. At some ungodly hour Rider was being shaken awake. "Go away." She groaned. "I've got coffee. Just the way you like it." Greg said in a sing song voice. Rider rolled over and opened her eyes. "Hi." "Hi. Here's your coffee." She took the cup and drank from it. "Ah, life essence." Greg smirked and drank from his cup. "Come on. Saturday morning cartoons." "Yeah!" Greg adored the fact that even when the chips were down she still was willing to make everything happy. She always had a smile on her face no matter what. "Rider, do you want me to take you to Wordy's for your clothes?" "Yeah." Around Greg and Rider went to Wordy's and were greeted by a surprise.