The Big Day

Why? Why must people act like children? Rider sits up and notices it was Clark who was bouncing her bed. "Jules said its time to get up." Clark yawned halfway through his sentence. Rider yawned and stretched. "I'm up Clark. Call Greg and make sure they are up." Rider yawned again. "Okay." Clark got off her bed and went downstairs. Black T-shirt which belonged to Greg and blue basketball shorts were Rider's outfit for the beginning of the day. "Down the stairs I go." Rider heard a child laugh behind her. "You and me have the same name." Lil Rider gave things an interesting spark. She didn't make things as interesting as Greg would, but we'll get to that later. "Morning Jules." Rider sat at the table and Lil Rider climbed up into her aunt's lap. "Morning Rider. Chow down we have to be at the church in ten minutes." Jules was her usual bubbly self. "Aunt Rider, dad wants to talk to you." Clark handed the phone to her. "What Ed? I've got two seconds to eat." "Niels knows about the wedding and he's letting you guys stay on team one." "Good, now if you'll excuse me my bacon calls." Rider gave the phone back to Clark and shoveled her food in her mouth. "Let's go." Rider spoke with her mouth full of bacon. They got in the car and drove to the church. When they got to the church, Rider got in her wedding dress. The purple and black dress came down to her knees and was clean. Jules wore a black dress, Leah wore a purple dress and Hannah, Greg's step sister, wore a black dress. The suits that Greg, Ed, Dean and Clark wore were black and purple as well. Oliver wore a pink suit. The wedding march started to play and Rider's breathe hitched in her throat. Ed and Jules walked down first. Then, Dean and Leah. After them was Clark and Hannah. Rider took Wordy's arm and walked down the aisle. Rider had one eye on her brother and the other on her soon to be husband. They stopped and Wordy lifted the veil from his sister's face. "Who gives this woman away?" The priest asked. "I do." Wordy smiled and handed his sister off to Greg. "Friends and family, we are here to bring this two together in holy matrimony. Is there anyone her who feels these two should not be brought together, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest paused and no one spoke up. "The couple has written their-" A shriek broke everyone apart. Lil Kevin ran to his parents crying. Rider picked him up. "What's wrong Kev?" "Aunt Diana. She hurt." Kevin spoke up. Greg, Ed and Rider ran towards the back of the church. Diana was laying on the ground, blood leaking from her face. "No, come on Diana. Wake up." Rider held her limp body in her arms. "Babe, she isn't coming back." Greg whispered. "I can take the body in. I'll tell Jules. Then, we'll find the son of a bitch." Ed wiped a tear from his eyes. Ed shooed them into the church and they walked back up to the altar. "Would you now like to say your vows?" The priest remarked. "Lola, I know that some bad stuff happened to you and I know today isn't going to be fun, but I love you and I'll be by your side no matter what." Greg smiled, but his bottom lip quivered. "Greg, I love you. You have helped me create a beautiful little boy. Today is gonna be hard, but we'll get through it." Rider's eyes leaked tears and the priest started talking again. "Who has the rings?" Oliver walked up and handed the rings to Greg and Rider. "Can we speed this up?" Greg asked. "Exchange the rings, kiss the bride and your done." The priest smiled. Rider and Greg switched rings and before they could kiss Kevin was tugging on Greg's pants. "Come on. Let's go." The team drove to the SRU building and Spike was waiting for them. Now it was go time.