Don't Ever Do That Again!

Rider opens her eyes and she's in the hospital. A nurse stood beside her bed, well on the left side. On the right side was her brother. "What the fuck happened?" She groaned. "Ah, Mrs. Parker so glad you're up. You were shot in the neck, but the bullet missed all the important things. I'll go tell the doctor you're up." The nurse left and Wordy took his sister's hand. "Pinch my leg." She ordered him. "No." "Kevin James, pinch my leg or I'll kick your ass." Wordy did as he was told and pinched Rider's leg. "Ow! Thank you." Wordy was confused by his sister's demand. "Why did you make me do that?" "I wanted to see if I could feel my legs." The knock at the door startled her. The doctor walked in and he looked like he was a hundred years old. "I'll go call Greg and let him know you're up sis." Wordy kissed her forehead before exiting the room. "Mrs. Parker you gave us quiet the scare. You'll be just fine. We checked your legs and you have mobility. Just take these first couple days easy." "Whatever you say doc." Rider smirked as Wordy walked in. "Greg is on his way with the kids." "Good. What did you guys tell Kevin?" "That mommy got hurt at work. Don't worry Dean and Greg are the only ones who know you were shot in the neck. The rest of the team knows too." "What happened to Sam?" "Ed shot him in the shoulder. He didn't die of course, but he was babbling the whole time how he killed his rival." "Okay, well I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when Greg gets here." What no one knew was Rider would be plunged right back into work in a couple hours. A/N sorry for the cliffhanger. The next chapter should be good, but I don't know. I try. I know its short and I'm sorry.
Peace and Love Moony.