And Now There Were Four

Ouch. Bad pain. "Dean! Kevin is coming!" Rider called to her son. Dean had graduated the day before from school and was trying to sleep in. Rider adopted Dean two weeks before he graduated. "Alright mom. I got your hand, sit up." Dean pulled Rider up and they slowly made their way down the stairs. Dean sped to the hospital only to be stopped by a red light. Rider grabbed her phone and pushed the first button. It was ringing. "Parker." Greg's voice calmed her down a little. "He's coming!" "Who?" "The baby you moron! Clark's car is behind us, Jules must've went into labour!" "Okay, I'll get Eddie and we are coming what hospital are you guys at?" "The one closet to home Gregory!" "I'll see you there. I love you." "Love you too." Rider hung up and chucked her phone into the passenger seat. "We are there mom. Come on." Dean helped Rider to her feet and they made it to the hospital. "My mom is in labour. Please help us." The lady behind the desk smiled. "Okay, we have a wheelchair coming and you need to get a hold of the baby's father." "I called my dad." Rider could hear Jules crying behind her. They whisked Rider off to a room and started hooking her up to some machines. The door popped open again. "Greg?" "No such luck Rider." Jules giggled. Rider was out of it most of the day. Until Greg walked in. He took her hand in his. "Okay Lola, you got to push one more time." The doctor commanded. "I can't." "Babe, listen to me, you can do this. Remember when you talked down that girl?" Rider nodded her head. "Just push one more time and he'll be here." Rider pushed one last time and a cry pierced the air. "Your baby boy is here." The doctor handed the baby to Rider. "His name is Kevin Edward Parker." Rider handed the baby to Greg and closed her eyes. "Her name is Rider Leah Lane." Jules spoke. Jules fell asleep too. Greg and Ed put their children in the bassent and sat down. "Should I call Spike and Oli?" Greg asked. "Yeah. I'll watch the sleeping fours." Ed smiled and Greg walked out of the room. Dean and Clark walked in. "Dean, this is you brother, Kevin Edward Parker." Ed said handing Dean the baby boy. "Clark, this is you sister, Rider Leah Lane." He handed Clark the baby and both boys were smiling. Greg walked back in. "I see you are getting to know your little brother?" He asked Dean. "Yeah. I'm glad mom's sleeping. It sounded like labour hurts a lot." Dean smirked. "I will just say this, I'm glad I'm a boy." Greg chuckled. Once Oliver and Spike showed up, things were going to get a little crazy.