Jules Day and Pudding

As Rider was changing clothes to go to Ed and Jules', she noticed something. "God fucking dammit. Greg! Can you come up here?!" Rider heard the pounding of Greg's feet on the stairs. He opened the door and slowly walked in. "What's up?" He asked, noticing Rider's struggle with her shirt. "I can't get my shirt on." "Why?" "It won't fit over your son!" Greg giggled and walked over to his dresser drawer. "Here let's try this." Greg pulled out one of his T-shirts and handed it to Rider. She slipped the shirt on and it fit comfortably. "Let's roll." They got in the car and Dean decided to drive. Once they arrived at the house, Jules was waiting on the porch for them. "Hey Jules." Rider called. "Hey girl. You mind staying out here with me for a minute?" Jules asked. "Yeah." Dean and Greg went in the house and Rider sat in the chair next to Jules. "What's up?" "So what are you guys thinking about for names?" "I want to name him Kevin Edward. My brother and best friend. Then, Edward for Greg's best friend. How about you guys?" Juliana Rider. Ed's best friend and then my best friend." "You flatter me." "Is it a coincidence we got pregnant at the same time?" "I dunno. What I do know is I'm hungry." "Me too. I hope Ed and Clark have dinner done." Jules and Rider walked into a house full of laughter. "Dinner done?" Jules asked. "Yes it is baby. We are just waiting on you two morons." Ed replied. "Jackass." Jules sat down. Ed made her a plate. Clark and Dean made their plates. "I'll make you a plate Rider." Greg stood up and came back with a plate that had a little bit of everything on it. Greg made himself a plate and they all sat down. "So names?" Ed asked. "I was thinking Kevin Edward." Rider replied. "Jules?" Greg asked. "Juliana Rider." "Nice." "Why does mom get a baby named after her but dad doesn't?" Dean asked. "Well, here's the thing son, your dad's middle name is Edward. Uncle Ed's full name is Edward." "Oh, I understand now mom." They finished eating and Jules went upstairs with Clark and Dean. "You need a hand Eddie?" Rider asked. "Nah, Greg and I got it. Why don't you go find Jules?" Ed knew why Jules took Dean and Clark upstairs. Jules was having them restore two cribs, one from when Clark was little and one from when Dean was little. Rider knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Jules called. "Me." Rider called back. "Hang on." Clark opened the door and let Rider in. "Dean, dad and I want you to stay here tonight. We want to try something." "Okay mom. Clark and I can have a sleepover like when we were kids." "Jules, is that cool with you?" "Yeah. I'm actually excited about it." Jules smiled. "Lola! Bust a move!" Greg called. "I'm fat! Cut me a break!" "See you tomorrow mom and you aren't fat mommy." Dean hugged Rider tight. He pulled away and got on a knee so, he was level with her stomach. "See you later little bro." Dean placed a kiss where he figured his little brother's head would be. Clark hugged Rider and was happy. He finally got a night with his best friend. Jules hugged Rider as best she could. "We are too pregnant for this shit." Rider giggled. "I know sis." They followed Rider down the stairs. Ed wrapped his arms around her. "Be careful hun." Ed whispered to her.  Rider could see Greg wasn't giving him the death stare anymore. They pulled away. Dean hugged his dad and whispered something to him. "Okay." They pulled apart. Rider and Greg left. When they got home, Greg swooped Rider up. "I hate you!" Rider shrieked. "You want to know a secret?" Greg's voice had gotten somber.  "What?" "I haven't had a single drink in two weeks. When I found out we were pregnant, I decided to quit once and for all." Greg carefully laid her down on the bed. He climbed in next to her and smiled. Even though it was dark, Rider could tell he was smiling. "I'm glad you've made it two weeks babe. What did Dean tell you?" "That he's proud of me and he loves me." "Awe, that's adorable." "Hush you." "Night Grego. I love you." "Good night Lola and Kevin. I love you both."