Pink or Blue?

Now, the team knew of Rider and Jules' pregnancies. Today is the day Jules and Rider find out what they are having. It also marks a month until Rider and Greg get married. Rider picked Jules up since they set up their appointments at the same time. Might as well have Shopie kill two birds with one stone. "Hello pregos." Shopie had taken to calling them that. "Hey girl. Tell me something good." Rider said. "What are you hoping for kiddo?" "A girl." "Well, if I were you I'd plan blue." "Shit." "Jules, I'd plan pink." "You fucking bitch." Jules laughed at Rider's joke. "Shopie, do you have blue and pink paint we can borrow?" "Here you go." "See you." "Yeah." Rider and Jules drove to SRU and Oliver was in the parking lot. "Hey Oli? Can you distract Ed and Greg for us?" Rider asked. "Are you guys doing the gender reveal?" Oliver was practically bouncing up and down. "Yes." "Okay." Jules, Rider and Oliver walked into the building. Oliver got Ed and Greg to turn their backs so the girls could work their magic. "Ready Jules?" Rider whispered. "Yep." They opened the paint bottles and squirted it on Ed and Greg's heads. "What the hell?" Ed ran his hand over his head. He brought it to his face and smiled. "Pink paint. Greg?" Greg followed Ed's motions and smiled. "Blue paint." "Jules and I are having a girl!" Ed spun around and hugged Jules. Greg looked Rider up and down. "Why'd you decide to dye my head blue?" "Babe, we are having a boy." Greg pulled Rider into a tight hug. "Have you told Dean?" "No, I figured we'd do that together tonight." "Okay. You and Jules aren't going to be able to go on hot calls anymore." "Okay. We'll talk to Dean about watching the baby while we work. If we float him a couple bucks, he'd do it." "Okay." They pulled apart and Oliver was bouncing. "I'm so happy for you guys. I must go buy baby clothes for my nephew and niece." Oliver drug Spike from the debriefing room out of the building. "Ed, we have to go shopping too." "Bye guys." Jules and Ed left Greg and Rider alone. "I guess we should head home to babe." Rider smiled. "Yeah, I need a shower." Greg smirked. He couldn't believe Rider was smart enough to dump blue paint on his head. They drove home and Rider saw Dean stick his head out of his bedroom window. Rider giggled and they walked in the house and Dean came running down the stairs. "I'm having a little brother?!" Dean was just as excited as Oliver. "Yes. You will have a little brother." Rider explained. "Yay! I can watch him while you guys work and we'll be tight!" "Dean, you do understand that I still have about four months left until the baby will be born?" "Oh, I still will babysit him." "Thank you Dean." "Dinner ideas?" Greg asked. "We are going to Eddie and Jules'." "Oh, that's right." What they didn't know was Jukes had a dinner planned to make any pregnant person happy.