Part 1

Kishore aggarwal...one of the richest businessman in Delhi...was quite arrogant & proud in nature...the only thing which he loved was to gain success...& for that he could ruin anything...

His wife anju aggarwal passed away by a severe heart attack 12yrs back....& after that he stated living with his two children...the elder one was his son ankit....whom he considered as his lucky charm...& the sec one was his daughter... Sanyukta!! Whom he considered nothing but a severe headache...

Ankit was a carefree & Casanova type of person who used to live a lavish life...spending all his father's money..
And kishore also let him do that it's all bcz of his son...that is why he is in this successful position...!!

But on the other hand he totally ignored & hated his daughter Sanyukta... Who was soft hearted, kind...& disciplined in nature...the only fault of hers was that she was blind since her birth...& for that reason she was hated by her father & brothers equally...

But their hatred towards her never lessened her love towards them...
She was kept like a servant in her own house...but still she did all the household works...with a smile on her face...as she thought that it's only bcz of her father & bro...that she was alive
..

She was always blamed for her mom's unnatural death, she was brutally insulted by her father & bro...but still that innocent smile never left her face...
As she used to think that may be someday her father & bro will accept her whole heartedly, & one day her father will stroke hee hairs lovingly & tell her..."my daughter....u know what...u r my princess!! "...

Thank u