Part 20

Randhir was feeling extremely hpy as bcz his princess was present with him..on the other hand sanyu also felt hpy...as he liked the jalebis and kheer which she made for him...

Randhir took her on the terrace...and the cool breeze soothed their body as well as heart...
He made he sit on the swing present there and himself sat beside her...

"This is the roof of your mansion...rgt??"... sanyukta asked with a smile...
"Yes!! But how did u cm to know??"...asked randhir with a frown...
"This soothing air is itself telling me...!!"...said sanyu..
To which he smiled and looked at the sky...

"Randhir can I ask u something??"...she asked
"Sure!!"... randhir said
"Why do u consider me as Ur bff!! I mean I don't hv any good qualities... neither I am perfect...nor I am normal...i am nothing but an epitome of imperfection!! So why do u prefer me always!!"...asked sanyu

"Bcz u r perfect in your own way!! Sanyu I hv seen many people who hv perfectly fine features...but it is their sense of humour which stinks...maybe u r alike other people but u r far more better then them...and for that I feel proud!!"...said randhir...

Sanyu smiled and said..."u know what nobody has ever appreciated like this...I was always an instance of venom for everybody...but today...I am feeling really very special and it's all bcz of u...!!"...

"Sanyu u know what u r feeling spcl bcz u r spcl...infact I am fortunate to hv a Frnd like u in my life!!"...said randhir...
"Randhir one more thing...infact it's not a question it's a request.!!"...said sanyu...
"No I won't hear any rqst...as I want your order!!"...said randhir with a smile...

"Randhir every important person in my life leaves me in the mid way...so plz it's a request don't leave me anytime...god forbid if we fight also...then plz don't say about leaving me!! I hv seen and beared much in my life but now I can't take it anymore!!"...she said with tears in her eyes...

Her words brought tears in randhir's eyes as well...and he hugged her and said..."I will never get away from u...it's only death which can apart us!!"...

Hearing his words sanyu felt a bit releif and she closed her eyes only to let down the adamant tears...which were clogging her eyes...

She knew that randhir was a very important person in her life...but what place he carries in her heart was something about which she was unaware...A single harm in his body...which she saw in her dream horrified Her...making her terribly worried...
So how can she leave without him throughout her entire life??

The only truth she knew that he carried an important place in her life...but she was unaware of the fact that he has already occupied a major place in her heart as well...
Lil did she that truth & fact were completely different things...which was yet to be realised by her!!

Thank u