Part 26

The car stopped in front of roof top restraunt...thus dheer Parked the car n the trio came out from the same...

Sanyu somehow balanced herself while Sameer smirked looking at her n then towards some hot chicks who were roaming here n there outside  the restraunt..

Dheer observed his actions n
Twisted his lips...whereas sanyu stood helpless btwn the duo...

She kept a step forward...and her leg collided with a small stone due to which she fell upon Sameer..

"Wth??"...Sameer screamed...pushing her roughly
"Sorry sorry!!"...she apologized composing herself...while Dheer gritted his teeth... seeing his attitude...

"Don't u know how to stand on your feet...?? I know u r blind...still u hv senses rgt?"...asked Sameer angrily...
Thus sanyu lowered her head controlling her tears...whereas dheer gripped his own knuckles in anger...

Still he composed himself...n said..
"Sir don't worry I will handle her...!!"...said dheer holding her palm
Whereas sanyu felt as if it was a familiar touch...

"That's better!! Follow me!"....said Sameer irritatingly n went inside the restraunt...

Dheer looked at sanyu who was looking miserable and her face depicted fear...

For a moment he felt like punching sameer's face...for hurting her still thinking about something he controlled himself n said...

"I think we should get inside...!"...he said
"Hmm"...she replied in a broken voice....

She stepped forward when she felt someone holding her hand...to which she shivered at first...

"Mam don't worry m dheer...just hold my hand...beleive me u won't fall!"...said dheer

Hesitatingly she held his hand and they went inside together...

Getting inside Dheer looked for Sameer all around...when he found him chatting with some random girl...sitting on some table...

"Male whore!!"...dheer mumbled inwardly
"Suniye...hum Kahan Aaye hai"...sanyu asked not able to understand anything...which broke his trance...

"Umm..mam I hv found him...let's go!!"...dheer said and pulled her with him... towards sameer's direction..

They went there n dheer looked at the duo quietly..

On a close view he saw Sameer trying to kiss the girl...whereas the girl was blushing continuously

Dheer smirked n cleared his voice standing there breaking sameer's trance...
He looked at them...n gulped seeing dheer n sanyu standing there together...

"Damn it!!"...he mumbled inwardly...

"Wo...wo actually!!"...he stammered

Dheer made sanyu sit on a chair n sat beside her...

Sameer looked at him with a tensed face while Dheer smirked looking at Sameer...

Dheer took out his mobile...n quickly typed something...
"Wanna enjoy with that chick sitting beside u??"...

Just when sameer's phn buzzed with a msg...
And he was shocked to see that...
He looked at randhir who kept smirking...

"Who r u??"...Sameer msgd back...
"As if u don't know...m dheer!!"...dheer replied...

Sameer gulped...but he thought something n looked at dheer again...who was continuously gazing towards Sameer...

"Will u be able to manage the person sitting beside u? If I continue with my enjoyment??"...asked Sameer...via msg

"Don't worry...but one condition!!"...came dheer's reply

"I knew it boy...!! Your will be paid for this don't worry, just manage her!!"...Sameer replied

"Okk...do one thing just make a excuse n go somewhere!! M here with her!"... Dheer replied
"Thanks dude!" ...Sameer replied....

"Umm sanyukta..!!"...Sameer said
"Hmm"....sanyu replied hopefully
"Actually I got some important call from my client nearby this area...don't worry I will be back within an hour...am really sorry for the inconvenience but I hv to attend him...so bye!! And wait here okk...I will be back as soon as possible!!"...said Sameer
While sanyu gulped n nodded in a yes... controlling her pain..

Sameer actioned the chick to leave the place quietly n meet him at parking area...and she nodded in a yes before leaving the place...

Sameer bid a bye to sanyu for the last time n went away...while Sanyu n dheer kept rooted at their place...

"Bloody womaniser huh!"... Dheer mumbled inwardly...
N took a glance at sanyu...when he felt a sharp pain in his heart as he saw her in pool of tears...

"Sanyu...I mean sanyukta mam!! What hpnd...r...r u fine?"...dheer asked nervously
"I think he doesn't like me...but what to do m helpless...under the pressure of my father's wishes!!"...she cried...
While a lone tear rolled down from dheer's eye looking at her vulnerable state...

Thank u