Part 17

"Hello jiggy!!"... Randhir chipped as jiggy received his call...

" yes bro!! How r u??"...asked jiggy

"I am absolutely fine!!"... Said randhir

" so what's d matter??"...asked jiggy

"Actually I want u to find something!!"... Said Randhir

"Anything for u my Frnd!! Tell me!!"... Said jiggy

" I want u to find the details of Aggarwal industries!!"...said Randhir

"Aggarwal industries?? But y??"... Asked jiggy

" I will tell u everything!! But before my confession...plz collect the details of Aggarwal company and give me!!"...said Randhir

"Dont worry...I will try to find it down as soon as possible!!"... Said jiggy

" thank u so much!!"...said randhir before hanging up the call...

Keeping his phn aside...he smirked.
He switched on the lights...and looked at those angelic pics which he hanged around the walls of his room...

He stroked one off the pics with his hand...and moved closed to it...

"Don't worry I will make them pay for their each & every deed!!"... He said...

*****
Sanyukta sat on the edge of the window...and looked towards the sky...

Till when they gonna hate her?? When they are going to accept her??
When her father gonna treat her like the way he treat her bro??
When her bro will give her d love which every bro gives to her sis??

There were several questions infact more then this...but no one was there to answer them...

She closed her eyes with a hope that she could find her answers...

But what came in front of her closed eyes...was something which was more then a surprise....

Her brother and father were cursing her vigorously...when a man In a black hoodie..came in front of her...

He hugged her...and chipped..."don't worry m here!!"... In a low voice...

She frowned and looked at the person...and he was none other than randhir...

She opened her eyes instantly...
" no it can't hpn...it can't..."...she enchanted...sweating profusely!!

Thank u

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)