Part 4

Sanyu went with kaka in the market...to bring some essential groceries which were needed for her home...

"Bhaiya... What is the cost of these potatoes??".... Sanyu asked as she rchd the grocery market...
"20rs\ kilo!!".... Replied the seller

"No bhaiya...your rate is very high!! Make it 15!!"... Sanyu requested...
"Ok madam...as u say!!"... The seller replied...

Sanyu smiled and asked kaka to collect the potatoes... & other required veggies...
Kaka did the same...& took the required veggies...

He was about to keep them inside the bag which he brought from their home when he found that the bag was missing...
"Shit!! Where is the bag??"... Exclaimed kaka...
" why kaka? U brought it from home rgt!!"...enquired sanyu

"Yeah!! But I think I hv missed out the bag in some other shop...child u plz wait here...let me go to the previous shop & bring it!!".... Said kaka

" ok kaka... Don't worry I will wait here!! But plz be Careful... As there too much crowd over here!!"...said sanyu...

"Ok...beta...don't worry!!"... Said kaka & went away...

After 20mins...
"It's too late now... But where is kaka? Should I search for him??..thought sanyu as kaka didn't arrived there till now....

"I hv to search for him...but how will I?"...she thought again...

Then asiding her thoughts she started moving forward...
She didn't realised that when she rchd the main road...and she was about to cross it when a car came rushing towards her...and hit her on her leg...which made her fall on the middle of the road...

Thank u