part 5

Sanyu fell on the ground.... And she closed her eyes out of fear...her left hand was badly injured... And blood was oozing out from there...

The person who was driving the car came out and stood in front of her crocking his brows....

He looked at her eyes which were already pooled up with tears...

Her eyes were something in which he found himself lost for sometime...when suddenly a roadsider said..."hey...don't u know how to ride a car?? If something would hv hpnd to her then who was going to take the responsibility!! "...

His words broke his trance & he said..." Oh Mr!! I think u hv got some misconception... For your kind information... I was riding my car perfectly... But this girl was crossing the road like some blind people... And u cant u see the signal and walk??"....he asked looking at sanyu...

But lil did he knew that the word blind hurted her lil heart badly...tears rolled down from her eyes....whereas her position was still the same....

Just then kaka came there and asked..."child...u r here?? Omg...when did this hpn??"....he asked looking at her wound...

"Ka...kaka...Ac...act...actually..."... She stammered out of nervousness...

All this while the person who was responsible for her condition was looking at her activities with a frowning face...

"Never mind my child!! Let's go...we will go to some clinic and ask for first aid!!".... Said kaka...making her stand...

They were about to go when the guy said...." Listen !!"...

They turned towards him whereas sanyu was looking sideways...

"Yes!!"...kaka spoke...

" keep this cash with u...."...he said handling him a note of 2000rs...

"And yeah...ask her to cross the road properly from next time...she must check the traffic rules before crossing the road...and shouldn't cross the road like some blind!!"... The person said...

" sir...thnx for your advice but what can a person do if he\ she is already blind since his or her childhood...."...said kaka and left from there holding sanyu's hands...

Whereas the person's eyes widened in shock...hearing those words.....

"Arey RANDHIR where r u man?? We r getting late!!".... Somebody yelled from the car...breaking his trance...

" cmng!!"... He said and was about to leave when he saw a piece of ear ring which was fallen on the road...

He frowned and took the ear ring in his hand...and much to his surprise it was the ear ring of that blind girl...

He was sure about it as he saw the same pair on her ear when she was asiding her hair locks...

He gazed the ear ring for sometime and then put it inside his pocket... Thinking... "I will return it to her...if I meet her again!!"....

Thank u