Part 10

"Jiggy...listen I want your help...I wanna know each and every detail...of angel orphanage!! Mind it each and every detail within 24hrs!!"... Randhir ordered his detective Frnd via phn...jignesh Patel...who was his Frnd since clg...

" ok but y do u wanna know about it?? I mean do u hv some connection with that place??"...jiggy asked curiously...

"Yes!! I do hv!!"... He murmured in a low voice thinking about her serene face...

"Huh!! Randhir... I didn't get u...plz speak a bit loud!!"... Jiggy said...

" huh!! No...actually dad was asking me to search about that place...u know...Na its all business purpose!! "...randhir clarified..

" ok dude!! I will get u all the info within 24hrs!!"...said jiggy...and after 10-15mins of other gossips...they hanged up the phn call...

*****
"Baby where r u??"... Someone shouted from the hall room...

The voice made randhir out of his trance...and he heaved a sigh...he got up and went towards the living room only to see his so called gf vids...

"Baby...y don't u pick up my calls?? U know what I was so worried about u...!!"... She said...clinging upon him...

" like really!! She is worried!! Huh!! "...randhir thought and twisted his lips...eyeing her dress as she was wearing hot pants...with a crop top...which were hardly covering her figure...

" let's go in your room... Baby!!"...said vids...

Randhir nodded his head in a yes!! And they went inside his room...

"U know what baby....I am so relaxed when I meet u...u r just my mood freshner!!"... Vids said lying on the bed...

" oh that mean I am only your mood freshner... Not the love of your life!! "....enquired Randhir...

" baby what r u saying?? I mean I was joking... !! Don't be silly!!"...said vids cupping his face ...

"On a serious note vidushi I wanna say Something... That...we must end this relationship here only!!"... Spatted Randhir going towards the window...

"Randhir plz I don't like these type of jokes...plz baby...let's talk about something else!!"... Vids said hugging him from back...

" no vidushi I am serious!! I mean...I hv thought much about this relationship... We r In a relationship since 3yrs...but frankly speaking I haven't felt something serious about u....anytime!! I hv always considered u as my Frnd...and as u know...flirting & all these often hpns during clg days...but we hv stretched this matter...quite long!! And now I think before something serious hpns with us...I must clarify u this thing that I don't love u!! Yes!! I hv tried many times to find something special in our relationship ...but unfortunately I didn't find any...so now I think we should move on in our respective lives!!"...said Randhir...

Tears rolled down from vidu's eyes...and she broke the hug...
Randhir turned around...and looked at her. He felt bad...but he knew that this clarification was needed...

"U know what Randhir I was not like this from before..these short dresses were not my cup of tea. Untill I met a guy at the age of 17. He always used to taunt me for my looks and shy behaviour. And thats the reason that innocent vidushi lost her innocence.. And became vids from vidushi. My love for that guy was unconditional but that guy broke my heart into billion pieces...many of my frnd's used to tell me that varun is not a nice guy...he is a womaniser but I never believed them untill I saw him making out with some other girl shamelessly. That day my trust over men broke vigorously and that shy vidushi became bold!!... After that I hv dated several guy and u r now one of them...they all were bloody womaniser...but today I must say that you r different!! I am hpy...that atleast u r honest...and I know which ever girl u will marry will be lucky enough to hv u in your life....today u proved that all men r not same!! Frankly speaking today I am a bit angry...not bcz u hv rejected me...bcz of that girl...who hv changed u to this extent...u were never like this randhir... And I am hpy that u r changed!!"... Said vids with a smile...

" who said u that a girl is there behind my change??"...asked Randhir curiously...

"Your eyes Randhir.... U know what Randhir , eyes r something which personifies a man...and today I am jealous bcz that girl behind your change Is not me....anyways... Randhir, I know that u r honest, but keep this honesty...with yourself till your last breath... As u know y?bcz girls r someone who can give her everything to a person blindly... If he is loyal and respectful towards her!! A perfect girl will never demand for luxuriant life...but a life partner who will understand her in every situation, and will be with her come what may!! So plz which ever girl u like...plz dont hurt her emotionally bcz once if her trust is broken...then u cant get her love...at any cost!!"... Said vidu...

" thnx vidushi... & I will try to change myself!! But can I ask u something?? "...asked Randhir

" yes!!"...vids said

"I know...it's a bit awkward... But can we be frnds forever??"... Asked randhir hesitantly...

"Of course Randhir!! And tell me whenever u need any help? Teri wali ko patane mein main Teri help karungi!!"...she winked...

And he scratched his nape...with a pout...

" ok...now enough of this gossip!! I hv to go ...as I hv some important official works!! Bye...see u soon!!"...said vids and went away...hiding that tinge of tear...

"All d best Randhir!! Hv a good life ahead!!"...she murmured... Before living the mansion...

" love like really... I am in love with her...no, no...but how?? Urghhhhh!! I  am confused..."Randhir murmured...
Laying on his bed

He thought something and pulled out something... From his pocket...it was the ear ring which he found when she left the road after that incident...

"U know what beautiful!! U r going to make me crazy!!"... He murmured... And pecked the ear ring... Before drifting off to sleep...!!

Thank u