Part 13

Days started passing away like a wind thus Randhir's attachment towards Sanyukta started brewing more & more...but Sanyukta was totally unaware of it...

Even randhir decorated the walls of his room with her several pics...

Stroking those pics with his own hands he always used to admire her

Stroking those pics with his own hands he always used to admire her ...

It seemed that this girl has totally changed a Casanova into an insane lover...who has fallen for her over heads & heels..

It was another Sunday when he got ready in order to visit the orphanage... He was setting his hair looking at the mirror when someone knocked the door...

"Come in!!"...he ordered

The person entered in and smiled at him...

" hey Maria aunty!! How r u? Met u After a long time!!"..."...he said turning towards her...

"Yes actually I remained out of station for many days due to some personal reasons...!!"...she said...keeping the coffee on the table...

Maria was a mere servant who  was working in Shekhawat mansion since Randhir's birth!

Randhir never ever treated her like the one as she was very close to him after harsh...

"Son, today harsh sir has arrived for America due to some important meeting.. He said it will take him 3 months to complete his work over there...he asked me to inform u ..so I did it!!"...she said...

"It's ok aunty!! And yes! Thanks for informing me!!"... Randhir said finishing his coffee...

He was about to leave the place when he again turned to her as he observed her eyeing the beautiful pics of sanyu...

" wouldn't u ask who is she??"...he asked...moving towards her...to which she got a lil nervous...

"Act...actually I...I mean!!"... She stammered...

" don't get nervous... Aunty!! Infact u r like my mom!! It's your right to know everything about me!!"...said Randhir...

"She is my beloved lady...!! Her name is Sanyukta!! Isnt she beautiful like her name??"... Asked randhir hopefully...

" yes my son!! She is very beautiful!! Infact both of u will look grt together!! "...said Maria...

She was about to leave the place when she again turned towards him & said..." Son!! U hv chosen wonderful girl for yourself... But I wanna give u just one advice...plz don't break her heart...in future!! Don't mind but previously I hv seen u with random girls...& your terms with them were not that healthy... This girl seems to be innocent...not like those girls who can randomly flirt with anyone...she seems to be pure.....her eyes reflect her purity...so plz it's a request don't hurt her in future!! "...

Randhir smiled & held her palms...& said..." She has became my life aunty...so how can I harm my own life aunty?? I promise that I will keep your words...she will be treated like a queen by me in future!!"...

"God bless u my child!! Stay blessed always!!"... Said maria & went away...while he stayed...and thought.."don't worry aunty...neither I will leave her, nor she can leave me...& even if she wants then also I won't let her do so...bcz she has became my life...and she has no right to destroy my life without my prior permission!!"...

Thank u