Part 9

"Kaka...plz bring some chocolates from the market... While u return!!"... Sanyukta said as kaka told her that he is going to the market to buy some Essential things...

"Ok...my child !! But if u don't mind then can I ask u the reason??"... Kaka asked hesitantly...

" actually kaka as u know every Sunday I visit...the orphanage which is nearby our villa... So, I thought that what if I present them some chocolates today...so that they can get a small surprise from my side??"...sanyu chipped...

"U thought very well my child...don't worry I will bring them...while returning here again!?"... Chipped kaka and went away...

(At evng)

" hey look...sanyu di has cm! Yayyyy!! "....the kids screamed all of a sudden...as they saw her entering inside the orphanage with kaka...

They ran towards her...and some of them hugged her by her waist...making her smile ...

" Didi we r very hpy...to see u again!!"...a kid chipped hugging her tightly...
"Same pinch!!"... Sanyu chipped in a kiddish way...making them laugh...

" Didi...today u hv to cmplt that story of the monster and the princess...as u left it incomplete on the previous week!!"..."said a kid...holding her hand...

"Ok my lord!! As u say!! But before that I hv to give something to all of u!!..so kaka plz give them...their gifts..."... Asked Sanyukta..

Kaka smiled and handed a bunch of chocolates in their hands...making them smile in joy...

*****
" the monster took the princess in his cage....."...sanyu exclaimed with a nervous expression... Which horrified the children & they exclaimed... "T...then??"...

" and then..."...Sanyukta stopped abruptly ...as she felt some rain drops on her hands...

Actually they were sitting on the playground... Bcz of the soothing breeze...which was giving them relief...

"Sanyu...I think rain can cm at anytime as it's a cloudy weather... So we must go inside...!!"... Suggested kaka...

" yes...ok!! So, children lets go inside...so that we can enjoy the story properly over there!!"...said sanyu...

"No didi...we will enjoy the rain today...as after so many days it has visited our place!!"... A girl named riya chipped...stretching her hands...

" yes Didi!! She is rgt!! Infact...we will dance and sing with this rain...what say frnds??"...rahul, another lil boy of the orphanage chipped with excitement...

"No, children....u all will fall ill...it's not good to stay in the rain...so come on let's go!!"... Sanyu chipped and got up from the ground... And the rain started tremendously...

"Oh shit!! Children come on let's go inside!!"... Kaka said...who was standing under a tree...

" no Didi...plz...this weather is so nice...plz sing a song Na...we all will dance!!"...riya chipped...

"Yes...yes... Yes...plz Didi!!"... All of them cringed in unison...
And getting no other way...sanyu heaved a sigh and started singing a song in her melodious voice...

(" Na re, na re.. na re, na re..
Nana na re na re
Na re, na re
Nana re, nana re, nana re, na na re
Nana re, nana re, nana re, na na re")

She sang and the girls started dancing... Moving their hips in rhythm...

(Barso Re, Megha Megha Barso Re
Megha Megha Barso Re, Megha Barso )… (2)

They started moving their hands...gracefully... And soon the boys also accompanied them...

(Meethaa Hai, Kosaa Hai, Baarish Ka Bosa Hai
Kosa Hai, Kosa Hai, Baarishon Ka Bosa Hai ) … (2)

They started pulling Sanyukta along with them...but she tried her best to resist...

(Jal Jal Jal Jal Jal Jal Jal Thal Jal Thal
Chal Chal Chal Chal Chal Chal Chal Chal
Chal Chal Behta Chal

Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re...
Naa Re Naa Re, Nana Na Re Na Re... (4))

Sanyukta also started moving her hips along with them...and the most noteworthy thing about their dance was their pace...

(Geeli Geeli Geeli Ha, Ha Ha Ha Ha
Geeli Geeli Maati, Geeli Maati Ke
Chal Gharonde Banaayenge Re)

Sanyu started making imaginary pots...gracefully moving her hands...and hips...
The children stopped their dance and adored her as she was dancing so gracefully...

(Hari Bhari Ambi, Ambi Ki Daali
Mil Ke Jhoole Jhulaayenge Re Oh)

She moved her hands and legs beautifully... And gave suitable expressions which complemented her dance...

(Dhan Baiju Gajri Ne, Hal Jote Sabne
Bailon Ki Ghanti Baji, Aur Taal Lage Bharne)

She shooked her hands...and some tinkling sounds...and then took a round...moving her legs and hands...in a graceful manner...

(Re Tair Ke Chali Main Toh Paar Chali
Re Tair Ke Chali Main Toh Paar Chali
Paar Waale Par Le Ke Kinaar Chali Re Megha
Nana Re Nana Re Nana Re Na Na Re)

She shaked her hips...and shooked her hands moving them upwards...with a smiling expression...

(Nan Na Re Nana Re Nana Re Na Na Re
Nan Na Re Nana Re Nana Re Na Na Re )... (6)

She moved herself in a round manner...and took many rounds...absorbing the rain droplets... Which was adored by the children and kaka...and as she finished her song as well as her dance...the children hugged her and said..."u danced so beautifully sanyu Di!!"...

She smiled at their words...which was adored by kaka...
But lil did she knew that one more person was there who was looking at her in an awe...

The person was passing by that way when his eyes fell on her beautiful dance and he stopped his car...in the middle...
"Beautiful!!"...the person chipped in a daze as he was lost in her beautiful face....and the person was none other than Randhir Singh Shekhawat!!

Thank u