part 27

Darkness ..... This word itself horrifies every people in this world...
Most of us see the greenery of this world with greatest pleasure...& Not only that we enjoy each & every beautiful thing in this world by observing them keenly...

Maybe 90% of the population can observe this worldly beauty...
But what about the rest of the 10%?

The harsh reality is that either they r deformed, or else they r suffering from any other disease since childhood...
Visual impairment or blindness is one of those diseases...
Just imagine we r cmng to this world born in a great luxurious family...but unfortunately we r blind!!
Well this would be no less then a curse for anyone...

And for sanyukta aggarwal it was more then that of a curse...
As she belonged from such a family where her father, brother...were no less then some beast to her... &  when she dreamt of a supportive husband...that also was broken into pieces...by her father n bro for their own selfish needs...

Hopelessness prevailed all over....
Innocent sanyukta always dreamt of living longer n be a support system for her dad...
But now when gradually she is realising that what's going on? She is becoming heartbroken... Thus loosing all those lil hopes...

Now "Death" was the only thing she was wishing for ...!!

Sitting near the window ....
Sanyu was looking outside with a blank face...
"Darkness!!!"...all that she would find since childhood... At anywhere she looks...

(Sanyu's pov)

Mom!! U know what tomorrow is my engagement...with Sameer ..!!
I wish u would hv been here... atleast!!
Don't know why but certain kind of strange feelings is gradually eating up my head!! Somewhere I feel like something is wrong...!! But I don't know what is it??

Dad, bro...they r saying that Sameer is a real gem!!
Yes!! He often gives me gifts... But don't know y I feel uncomfortable with him!!
People say that maybe it's due to shyness...but I find that it's not!! It's something else which is bothering me!!

Sameer is a bit romantic...but sometimes when he talks I feel that he makes me realise of my weakness... He makes me realise the harsh reality of my life that I am blind...

I thought of sharing this with dad...but nowadays it seems like he is very busy...
I exactly don't know maa that where m going to land in future...but the only thing I know is the journey after marriage is vast...u hv to understand a person, u hv to realise the value of that same person...
It's true that m blind...but m not a fool...!! M also a human...who has feelings ...
Since the day I hv born... My bro, my dad hv made me feel guilty of my condition!!
Now m really scared mom!! Don't know y but negative thoughts r killing up my mind...

I think even death is much better then this life which m leading...!!

If possible then take me with u mom!!
I am feeling fed up...fed up from suffering between all these!!

(Sanyu's pov ends)

Thank h