Part 23

It had been quite a no. Of days, since dheer started working with the aggarwals...

Out of other staffs he was a bit more acute of his work...which was liked by Kishore...

Even more then relying on his own son...he relied on dheer...

On the other hand dheer remained a less talkative person...but helped everyone in ofc...if anyone had any problem regarding work...& That's d reason he was praised by everyone...

Everybody loves dheer...except one person and that was Ankit...
Firstly he was jealous that his father was bothering dheer rather than his son...
Secondly the perfection in his work...was something very magnificent...which triggered him more...

It was another day in ofc...dheer was seated in kishore's cabin... explaining him some important project...

Just then kishore's cell buzzed and he rcvd it...
"Hello...yes!! Ok send them in my cabin!!" ...he said
After 5mins...someone knocked the door of his cabin...

"Come in!!"...Kishore said...
Thus a guy entered inside his cabin...
"Dad!!"...said he
"Oh Ankit!!!!"... exclaimed Kishore...
"Dad u know some unexpected visitors hv arrived today...!!"...said Ankit
"Who!?"...asked Kishore

Thus Ankit got asided and 2men stood in front of Kishore
"Hey Mr Mittal...so nice to see u here...plz cm inside!!"...said Kishore...
Thus Mr Mittal along with his son entered in...

"Mr Kishore meet my son Sameer...he has returned from Canada today itself!!"...said Mr Mittal...
"Wow!! So nice to meet u Sameer!!"...said Kishore...and made them sit...

"Umm dheer plz order some cold drinks and snacks from canteen...and ask the peon to bring it down here!!"...said Kishore looking at dheer...

Dheer nodded in a yes...and left the place....whereas ankit glared looking at his retreating figure...
"So Mr Kishore...as u know we hv signed the deal with u...so what's about the project?? I mean how's it working!!"...asked Mr Mittal
"Mr Mittal we r trying our level best to complete this project as soon as possible...and I assure u that my company won't disappoint u.. !!"...said Kishore
"I like your confidence...anyways...I hv signed the deal on a condition and I hope u remember that!!"...said Mr Mittal...

While Kishore remained quiet...
"Yes of course...!! And plz Mr Mittal....no need of worrying about it...we will start the preparations as soon as the priest gives a good date..."...said Ankit

"Hmm that's cool!! U know what Mr Kishore...today I conveyed the matter to one of my Frnd...and u know what he started praising me for what I am doing...I mean see.... nowadays who accepts a blind girl as a daughter in law...infact more than me...a special credit goes to my son...beleive me he had a very big heart...and that's the reason amidst of all faults...which your daughter has... ignoring everything he is ready to take her responsibilities!!"... Said Mr Mittal...

"I know sir...infact we r grateful to both of u...and I hope u will give the same love to her...which we gave her till now!!"....said Ankit faking some tears...whereas Kishore remained quiet lost in his own thoughts...

"We will...and Ankit plz finalise the date as soon as possible bcz next month sameer will again arrive for London...as u see he has his own company...there too...so he will take your sister along with him!!"...said Mr Mittal...
"Don't worry uncle...I will fix a date within this month...I will talk to the priest today itself and confirm u within tomorrow!!"...said Ankit...

While they were busy with their talk, another person was listening to them...hiding behind the door...he gripped his knuckles in anger whereas his eyes went red...
"She is mine...only mine!!"...he mumbled...and fumed before giving a last glare towards the trio secretly!!

Thank u

(Do read my new FF AASHIYAAN)