Part 6

His car halted in front of a classic club...thus he came out off the car...parking his car!!

"Hey mah dude...randhir where were u? We were missing u like hell!!"... Said a guy...cmng upto him!!

"Sorry dude...I am late due to traffic!!"... Apologised Randhir...

" u know what vids was asking for u
... Really dude u r damn lucky to hv a gf like her...I mean she is so hot!!"...said the guy....

"My choice can't be ordinary & u know that very well karan!!".... Smirked Randhir...

" I know it dude...anyways let's go inside...others r waiting for us...especially vids!!"....he tried to tease...

"Teasing session over?"...Rd taunted...to which he laughed...

" let's go!!"...karan said and they went inside!!

*****
"Hey Randhir how r u man? It has been so long since we hv met u...u hv grown handsome dude!!"... One of his childhood buddy teased him...

It was long time since Randhir met his old frnds...so tonight they thought of enjoying together in pub...

They were gossiping among each other when a girl in a sexy black dress came there & stood beside Randhir...

His frnds looked at her...and their jaws dropped out seing her sexy figure!

" bro is she your gf?"...one of his Frnd asked Rd...to which he nodded in a yes!!

The boys heard this & started to tease him again...while vids clinged on him...keeping her hands on his shoulder...

"Baby... Cm with me...i wanna discuss something!!".... Said vids seductively...

" yeah!! Vids...infact Randhir is all yours take him with u!!"....karan said...whereas others smiled...

Randhir smirked...and tool her towards the corner...
And held her by her waist...pulling close towards him...

"Baby I missed u..."... She said..rubbing his mane...

" then let me complete the due things... "...said Randhir & grabbed her mane...pulling her into a wild kiss...

They were smooching wildly..
When something fell from Randhir's pocket...and he frowned...

Randhir stopped nibbling her lips...but vids continued to smooch him...

He looked down only to see that ear ring ....which made his heart thump a bit...

For a moment he felt something was wrong... Infact the thing which he was doing rgt now...felt wrong to him....after looking at the ear ring!!

Thank u