Part 25

The doorbell of aggarwal mansion rang thus Kishore looked curiously at the door...

One of amongst the servants opened the door only to see a guy near about 27-28yrs of age...was standing in a very rough n tough manner...

"Ji aap?"...the servant enquired
"Myself Sameer Mittal...the would be son in law of this house..!!"...said Sameer with his usual smirk...

"Huh!!"...the servant exclaimed not understanding the words which he spoke...as his words were in English...

Just then Kishore came there...n said..."who is there!!??"
The servant got asided...and Sameer came inside...and looked around the whole mansion...

"Maanna padega Apne Ghar kaafi achcha banaya hai uncle!"...he said...
"Arey Sameer beta plz aao andar...brkfast ready hai...tum v join Karo...humare Saath;!"... Kishore said...

"Ji zaroor!"...he said...n they got seated in the dining area...
The servant served them breakfast...thus they started munching the toasts...

Sameer looked around again n said..."uncle umm...apki beti...I mean sanyukta kahin nazar nhi aarhi...Kahan hai wo!!?? I mean usse pata toh hai na k main aaj usse day out pe leke jaa rha Hun?"...

"Haan wo taiyaar ho rhi hai... actually!!"...said Kishore with tinge of dissatisfaction in his orbs...

Just then the tingling sound of anklets came from the stairs...
Sameer n Kishore looked at there...only to see a female servant holding sanyukta...helping her to cm down...

Kishore was really pleased to see her ...as she was looking really pretty in her red n white salwar suit...
While Sameer gave a frightful look towards her from top to bottom...which made kishore a bit insecure...

Kishore got up from his place...n went towards sanyukta...n held her hand...
"Papa!!"...she exclaimed
"U go..."...Kishore said looking at the servant to which she nodded n went away...

"Cm with me!!"...Kishore said
He helped her to reach the dining area...n made her sit beside him...
"Beta yeh hai meri beti sanyu...aur sanyu yeh hai tumhara would be husband Sameer ...!!"...Kishore said..

"Rehne dijiye uncle aap bole yaa na bole...ussko Kahan se nazar aayega Kuch v...!! Anyways can I sit beside her?"...he said with a smirk...

Kishore felt a lil disappointed by his gesture...he looked at sanyu...who stared at the floor...keeping mum...

"Sure...!!"...Kishore said...n gave him a seat beside her...

The trio started hvng their brkfast...when sanyu coughed all of a sudden...
"Hey slow down!!"...Sameer chipped and suddenly started rubbing her back in a very odd way...to which she felt uncomfortable...

Her discomfort didn't went unnoticed by Kishore but he kept quiet...n looked at the entrance...
"Kab aayega...yeh??"...he thought n msgd someone...

****
Sameer got up...after completing his breakfast...
"Uncle I think ab humein nikalna chaiye... otherwise late hojayega!!"...Sameer said

"Haan...but coffee...coffee nhi piyoge!?"...Kishore enquired as he wanted them to stay there for some more time...

"No thnx uncle...!! Umm... sanyukta chalein!!??"...he asked...
Sanyu nodded n got up...
Sameer went forward...while she somehow...followed him...

Her mind was upset...still she agreed to go with him...for the sake of her father...

Sameer continued to move alone in a rapid manner...while she didn't knew where to go...
While exiting she missed out a step...n was about to fall down when a pair of hands surrounded her frame...
Making her startled...

On the other hand a sudden smile appeared on kishore's face when he observed that the person was none other than dheer...

Don't know why but sanyukta also felt like it was a familiar touch...still she kept quiet n managed herself to stand...whereas Sameer who waa walking alone...felt like watching back...

Turning back he saw sanyukta still inside the mansion...
He twisted his lips n went forward towards her...

"Wouldn't u go? We r already late...;!"..he said in a gruff tone...
Just then Kishore came there n said..."actually Sameer I wanted to say something!! This is dheer one of my bestest employee...I hv kept him as Sanyukta's bodyguard till your marriage...so plz take him with u both... regarding any problem he is there...to help u...!!"

"Waah!! Sasurji...yahan honewale damad ko Apne bodyguard Bana diyaa...chalo pyaar k liye bodyguard hi Sahi...!!"...dheer thought adjusting his specs...

"But uncle...!!"...Sameer was about to say...
"Don't worry Sameer...u both enjoy yourselves...n for driving n all keep him...just make sure that he takes his lunch atleast...!!"...Kishore said n went away...

Sameer rolled his eyes n said..."follow me!!"...
Saying this he went away...
"Let's go!!"...dheer said...
Sanyukta frowned n mumbled..."randhir"...
As she found that dheer's voice resembles randhir...

"Mam my name is dheer!"...said dheer with painful eyes...
"Oh...sorry!"...she apologized...
She stepped forward to move away when she got imbalanced...only to be held by dheer ...!!

Thank u

(Hi guys....
I feel always overwhelmed by your immense support which u all shower upon my stories....
Another request again...plz do support my new ss AASHIYAAN which m going to present for Saddahaqcontests...your votes n review indeed matters to me...small or big...any type of comment will be accepted...and silent readers plz plz plz do vote atleast...😊😊🙏🙏)