Part 14

Randhir went towards the orphanage and entered inside...

One fact was there about that orphanage... That is...it used to give internal peace to Randhir...

Though he never interacted with any kid before...so he didn't knew about their behaviour... But again it was all bcz of his princess he came to know about them...and now he finds them the most adorable creature in this world...

Stepping towards the garden area he found he found...the kids sitting quietly on the ground...he chuckled seing their time to time facial reaction... As their Sanyukta di proceeded further...

He went towards her...and cleared his throat standing beside her...
She stopped her work abruptly and asked..."who's there??'...

"She didn't realise my presence!! But y?? Hmm no worries!! Soon I will make her realise that what is her place in my heart...and the day I will confess my feelings to her...I am damn sure that she won't reject!!"... Randhir thought...

" umm...who's there??"...she asked again...interrupting his thoughts...
"Umm yes!! Hi kids...so it seems that u all r busy with your baby Didi"... Said Randhir...

" sorry but my name is Sanyukta!!"...she corrected him...

"No, no, u r baby!!"... He said again sitting beside him...
" excuse me!!!"...she stood up...as she felt his presence beside him..

"Hey y did u get up...u can sit here...I mean I like babies!!"... He said suppressing his chuckle....
"My name is Sanyukta...and get this name straight in your head!!"... She said...angrily....

" yes, I know your name is Sanyukta... And don't worry your name is already printed permanently... In my heart as well as in my mind..."...he thought...
"No, I will call u baby only!!"...he said...

" listen Mr. Don't try to use your tricks with me...and y will u call me baby??"...screamed sanyu...
"Bcz u look and behave like a baby!!"... Said Randhir in order to irritate her more...

" huh!! For your kind information I am not a baby...and if I am...then how do u know that!!"...said sanyu cupping her waist and making a pout...

"Bcz I visit here every Sunday...and I watch all those baby activities of yours which u do here!!"...said randhir...
" activities?? What kind of activities?? "...asked sanyu frowning...

" offo Baby...plz accept the fact that u r a baby...!! A lil cutie pie!!"..said randhir pulling her cheeks...
Sanyu's eyes widened in shock and she said..."no...I won't talk to u!! U r bad!!"...

She fumed like a angry bird and went towards some other side...
"Bhaiya I think Didi became angry...now what shall we do??"... Asked a kid...
" umm...we hv to think!!"...said Randhir thoughtfully...

"Hmm idea!!"... Said randhir...
" what??'...the kid said...
"Umm come here everyone!!"... Said Randhir thus everyone gathered in front of him...
He murmured a planning in their ears...thus they screamed in joy...

****
A kid went towards Sanyukta who was sitting on a particular bench...
" di plz complete the story!!"...he pleaded...giving a rose to her...
"No...u go and accompany your new found Frnd...!!"... She said angrily...and was about to leave when he heard a melodious voice from behind...

(Kehdo ki tum mere dil mein rahoge 
Kehdo ki tum mujhse dosti karoge
Kehdo ki tum mere dil mein rahoge 
Kehdo ki tum mujhse dosti karoge)

He sang from behind and the lil boys accompained him...
Sanyu twisted her lips and started walking away when a lil girl also followed her...and exactly followed the facial expressions which sanyu gave...

( Dehkoongi sochoongi kal parso kuch kahoongi)

The lil girl sang...whereas sanyu's jaw dropped...
The girl said..." Don't worry Di I am with u...I will be telling your lines...I know u r angry with that idiot bhaiya!!"...

(Kehdo ki tum mere dil mein rahoge 
Kehdo ki tum mujhse dosti karoge)

Randhir sang again making a pout and holding her palms...when she jerked his hands angrily and went away showing her tongue...to which he chuckled

(Ho Dehkoongi sochoongi kal parso kuch kahoongi)

The lil girl sang twisting her lips...whereas sanyu smirked listening her lines. The lil girl held her palms...thus they went away...while the boys along with randhir followed them...

( Hum saathi kitne puraane phir kyon hai itne anjaane…(2)
Kya rang laaye na jaane bachpan ke yeh dostaane )

The lil boys sang...going towards sanyu whereas she twisted her lips...

(Kab kahan kya khabar ja rooke yeh nazar
Are kya pata kaun hai kiska yahan humsafar)

Randhir blushed singing the line and knelt down in front of her. He held her palms...mumbling a sorry...
Sanyu twisted her lips again and showed him her tongue again...to which he made a sad face

( Kehdo ki tum mere dil mein rahoge 
Kehdo ki tum mujhse dosti karoge)

Randhir sang this line with a hope when she sang

(Ho Dehkoongi sochoongi kal parso kuch kahoongi)

Randhir again pleaded in front of her and sang...

(Intezaar intezaar aur kya hai yeh pyaar
Jooth hi sahi kehde woh ek baar)

He sang sadly...when she thought something and sang...

(Lo maine kaha tumse dosti karoongi tum bhi kaho mujhse dosti karoge)

Sanyu sang and smiled...thus hearing her lyrics and watching her expression his heart started doing a hpy dance....

He ran towards her & hugged...her tightly...
"Thank u....thank u so much!!"... He said...to which she smiled and stroked his back with her palms...

Lil did she knew that the first step of their journey started...a lot of surprises where waiting for her...and maybe randhir also!!

Thank u