Part 2

It was an usual mrng in aggarwal mansion...
Ankit & kishore were hvng their brkfast... & were engaged over their business talks...when kishore screamed..."Ravi ( their servant)...tea is ready or not?"...

"Yes...sir!! It's done!!"...replied Ravi...
He was about to turn...when he saw a girl smiling looking towards him..

"Madam...do u want anything?"...asked Ravi...
" no uncle...!! Just give me the tray...I will serve it to bro & dad!!"...said the girl...

"No Sanyukta Mam!! It's too hot...u can't handle!!"... Said ravi...
" dont worry uncle...I hv that experience... Though I am blind... But I can figure out everything... With the help of my brain & heart...or even I can say that I can see and realise more than a normal person!!"...said Sanyukta...

Ravi smiled & handed the tray carefully in her hands...
Sanyu smiled and took the tray Carefully...
"Be careful!!"...warned Ravi...

Sanyu nodded & went towards the dining table...
"Papa!!"... She called out...& kept the tray Carefully on the table...

" again that inauspicious face...!!"...ankit mumbled...
Though sanyu heard that...but still...she kept that smile over her lips...

She knew that those words were not knew to her...from the day when her mom left them...& this world...

"Dad...your tea!!"... Sanyu said forwarding the cup towards him...
"Y do u hv to cm in front of us always?"... Kishore spatted venom...

" Papa...actually I thought that..."...sanyu was about to say... When kishore said..."u know what...today is an important day for us...today we r going to finalise an important deal...with an important delegate...but now I am sure...that we r going to loose it!!"...

"Y Papa? I know u & bro r d best...u both will definitely crack the deal!!"... Sanyu replied smilingly...
" just stop doing your drama bloody unfortunate lady!! Dad let's go...the delegates must be waiting for me!!"...ankit said angrily..

Kishore nodded & went away with his son...he was so busy in running behind his son...that he forgot to notice that his daughter was greeting him "all d best!!"... With all her good wishes...

Thank u