Part 3

The Shekhawats were one of the modern families in Delhi....

Though they were not that much popular like the Aggarwals but still they had a great name & fame in society....

Harsh Shekhawat was also among the well known businessman in Delhi...his wife died due to some incident which hpnd many yrs back...&...

His son randhir Singh shekhawat...was also engaged in his business...but he loved  to enjoy with his frnds more then anything else...day outs, night outs were the most common things for him...

******
"Mr sharma...! Did u arrange those important files...? Bcz I don't want any mistake later on!!"... Harsh said in a strict tone...

" yes sir!!"....Mr sharma (his assistant) said...

They were busy with their talks when...randhir came there & said.."dad I am going for a hang out with my frndz...I might not return in the evng!!"...

"Can't u get enough of your hang outs?"... Asked harsh concentrating on a Particular file...

" bye dad!!"....Randhir said ignoring his words...& went away...

"I don't know when he will cm out of his fantasies!!"...harsh thought...

*****
Aggarwal villa...

" kaka...I think groceries r not enough in our house...
So, We should go to the market & bring those essentials!!"...sanyu said...

"Yes...my child!! But when?"... Kaka (their servant) asked...

" we will go in the evng!! I will also cm with u"....said sanyu

"Ok my child!!"... Kaka said and went away...thus sanyu kept rooted there concentrating on book...which she used to do by the method of Braille...

Thank u