Part 7

Sitting on the edge of the window...Sanyukta closer her eyes...feeling the cold breeze which was soothing her feature...

She has heard about the stars when she was small...kaka used to tell her about different stars, the shooting stars...and what they actually indicate...

His explanations used to bring a faint smile on her lips...whereas she always wished for seing those stars...for once in her lifetime...but the next thought always made her feel sad...that she was blind... The darkness of her sight was something which can't be removed ..

Feeling the cold breeze... Touching her frame...sanyu smiled thinking atleast... This breeze is not ignoring her...unlike her dad and bro...

Random thoughts were playing in her mind when kaka entered her room with a glass of water and some medicines...
"Sanyu take this medicine... And how is your hand rgt now? Is it paining?"... Asked kaka...

" no kaka...I am alright!! "...said sanyu taking the medicine from his hand...
" child...the dnr Is ready... I will serve u whenever u say...!!"... He said taking the empty glass from her hand...

"Ok kaka...!!"... She replied... And again stared outside...
Kaka was about to leave the place when he again turned towards her and asked..." Child...is there something which is bothering u?? Ur face is looking dull!!"...

"No kaka...nothing!! And who will bother if I am hpy or sad...I am person who is good for nothing... My eyes are cursed...for which I suffer everytime...".... Said Sanyukta in grief...

" child...don't say like that...have faith in God...he will not let anything bad hpn with u...just wait & watch...I hv strong gut feeling that he will send someone who will be your saviour...and that person will remove all your pain & sufferings... "...said kaka...

" thanks for the consolation kaka...but now,I think nothing is left in my life...some people r enough to make me suffer in pain...I don't need any other person for that...
U know what kaka...death is even more better than this life...which I am dealing with!! God has gifted me all those cursed things... Which a person can't imagine in his worst nightmare...
But still I am hpy...atleast... Dad hasn't disowned me...whatever may be the equation but still I am with them...and that's enough for me to breathe in relief .."...said sanyu...

Kaka smiled and said..."I know child...ur pain is something which any other person can't realise or imagine... But still its my strong feeling... That a saviour will cm to rescue u from this place...and i bet...that the person will do anything to keep a smile on your face always..."...

He patted her head...and went away...whereas...sanyu smiled sarcastically... Thinking... "Yeah!! Saviour...fairy tales are good to hear...but the same thing can't be applicable in real life...that too with a blind girl...."...

But lil did she knew that God often does justice with innocent people...  Maybe her agony r something which he can't remove... Her past is something which can't be changed...but present and future is something which we can't decide...it's all in the hands of almighty!

Thank u