Part 16

Lightening up the cigarette he stood near a tree...keeping the cigarette in his mouth...with his 2fingers...

Though he was standing there...but his gaze was fixed towards the angel who entered in his life all of a sudden...

"Why can't she share her probs with me?? Why can't she treat me as her own...as I do?"... He asked himself

Just then he felt a knock on his shoulder...
He looked at the person...and he was none other than kaka...

" hey kaka!! U r here? Umm do u want something?"...he asked trying to keep that cigarette aside...

"No my child!! I just came here to accompany u!!"... Said kaka
" no kaka it's OK...i mean I am fine!!"...he replied

"So u don't want my company?".. Kaka asked
" no kaka nothing like that!"...said Randhir hanging his head low...throwing the cigarette below..

"Wanna hear a mystery?"... Kaka asked..
" what?"...Randhir asked crocking his brows...
"It's about u!!"... Said kaka
" me!!?? How...I mean??"..Randhir stammered

"U know what u like Sanyukta alot!! And u can't hide that feeling in your eyes!!"... Said kaka

"Kaka no...no...I mean yes...I mean!!"...stammered randhir again

" no need of clarifying my son!! Don't worry I won't tell her anything now...infact u will confess your feelings to her...later on!!"...said kaka Patting his arms...

"Kaka...can I ask u a question? Plz don't tell her otherwise she might feel offended!!"... Said Randhir
" sure child!! Go ahead!!"...kaka said...

"Kaka did she really fell from the stairs today!! Or the case is something else!!"... Asked randhir
Kaka kept mum for a few secs & said..." I won't confess anything dear...but yes may be the thoughts which r cmng in your mind about the incident...can be true!! Child it's not that I am afraid of confessing the entire matter in front of u...but u know what I hv promised sanyu that I won't confess anything in front of u...and if I do that...then it will a great scandal from my side. Inside that mansion the only person whom she trust is me...and if I play with her trust...I don't think she would be able to take it. Though she is not here but...plz my son I can't ...I can't brk her trust!!
And cmng to your assumption my child!! If not 100% then 95% of your inclination is correct!!"...

Randhir smiled & said.."it's ok kaka I respect her as well as u!! The way u hv inclined Me is enough for me!! Thank u so much!!"...

"It's ok!! Stay hpy my son!!"... Said kaka Patting his head softly with his hand and went away...
"I know very well kaka...that through which situations she is going through!! I am sorry sanyu...I shouldn't hv been rude with u!! Bcz u r not the person who should be dealt with rudeness actually those people r somebody else!!"... Said randhir looking towards her direction where he saw her giggling with the kids...

Later he went towards her and sat beside her...
She felt his presence and said... "Randhir is that u?"...
" hmm!!"...said randhir hanging his head low...

"Actually I wanna talk with u for sometime!!"... He said
" Ofcourse!! Say!!"...said sanyu

"Umm I wanna talk to u alone!!"... Confessed randhir
" oh ok!! So children u plz play hide and seek for 5mins...Didi will call u after that ok?"...said sanyu

"Ok Di!!"... Said the children together & went away in order to play...
" hmm now speak??"...asked sanyu

"Umm actually... I am ...I mean I am sry!!"... Said randhir....
" for what??"...asked sanyu
"For behaving so coldly with u!!"... Said randhir

Hearing his apology sanyu felt herself so fortunate for d first time...
And y will she not feel so? No one in her entire lifetime apologised her for anything...

A tear rolled down from her left eye..and she hugged him with all her might...to which he felt a bit shocked...
" sanyu r u crying?? Tell me Na...look I am really sry!!"...said randhir again...

"U know what Randhir u r really very spcl in my life...!! Plz remain Like this always!!"... Said sanyu letting out her sobs...whereas tears also dribbled in his eyes...he said..."never sanyu...I will never leave u!! Never ever!!"...

"I will end up my life before leaving u...u know y because I love u my princess...!! And those who r giving u pain... Swear I will make them regret for that each every time one day!!...".. He thought...

That burning hatred was gradually increasing in his heart for Sanyu's family...but lil did she knew that this man also had an evil face he has kept aside in disguise!!

Thank u