Part 19

"Is everything upto the mark nanny;! I mean everything is at its right place??"... Randhir enquired looking around the drawing room...

"Yes my son & don't worry...she will like your gesture!!"...nanny said smilingly...

"I also hope so!!"... randhir said with a tensed face...!!

****
"Kaka it's ok that we hv arrived for his address...but do u know the route??"...sanyu asked clutching the Tiffin box in which she was carrying jalebis and kheer...

"Don't worry child...I know everything even I hv booked a cab also from the nearby taxi stand...!! It will be easier for us!!"...said Kaka to which she smiled

Just then a Porsche came and stood in front of them...
The driver slided down the glass of the window & actioned them to get in....

Kaka nodded and said..."child the cab has arrived...let's go!!"...
To which sanyu nodded...

They sat inside...on the backseat of the car and the car went off for its desired destination...

****
The doorbell of the shekhawat villa rang...thus nanny opened the main door...
She smiled looked at the people who was standing in front of her...whereas sanyu was unaware of the person...

"Actually she is sanyu, randhir's Frnd!!"...Kaka introduced...
Nanny smiled and said..."I know!!"...
Thus sanyu got confused...
"No need of getting confused dear actually randhir tells alot about u...!!"..said nanny to which they smiled...

Nanny welcomed them...and asked them to sit on the couch...
"Nanny randhir??"...sanyu hesitated a bit
"Wait I am calling him..."...said nanny with a smiled...
"Randhirrrr...see who has arrived...!!"..nanny said in a bit loud voice...

"Cmng nanny!!"...said randhir from his room...

****
Stepping downstairs he found his lady love standing in front of him...
"Princess"...he mumbled in a low voice....
But it was audible enough to sanyu..."randhir"...she mumbled with a smile...

And within a sec he clasped her in his arms...hugging her tightly...
"Thanks for cmng!!"...he mumbled...to which she smiled...

Nanny and Kaka smiled and thought of giving them sometime alone...so both of them left the place...

Randhir made sanyu sit on the couch and sat beside her
"U know what I am so happy today... That u hv came here..."..said randhir

"Really...actually I thought that u won't like me arriving here...and that too without any information...I thought that u will think that I am desperate!!"...said sanyu to which randhir gritted his teeth and pulled her by her hand...

"Don't ever say that again!!"...he said intensely...
To which she gulped nervously...
Randhir understood her discomfort and in order to calm her down he said..."umm didn't anything for me!! I mean any gift??"...

"Yeah!! I hv actually I don't know whether u will like it or not!!"...she said forwarding the Tiffin box...
Randhir smiled and took the Tiffin box from her hand...
"Woah !! My fav kheer and jalebis!!"...he exclaimed happily...
"Hmm!!"..she replied

"Umm sanyu plz make me it na... actually my hand is aching!!"...said randhir
"But randhir how can I ...I mean...I can't see so what if it falls somewhere??"...said sanyu
"It's not a big deal!!"...said randhir and made her hold a piece of jalebi...and then placed her hand in his mouth..so that he could eat it...
"How's it??"..sanyu asked hopefully
"U know what...isse zyada tasty jalebi toh Maine Kavi khayi hi nhi!!"...he said dreamily while a smile gripped on his face seeing her blushing for the first time and that too on his comment!!

Thank u