Part 12

"He looks at her and see the rest of his life in front of his eyes."

*****
Randhir kept waiting restlessly... With a hope that when Sunday will hop...

And soon God fulfilled his wish!!
Sunday hopped in increasing his excitement more & more...

Wearing a purple shirt with black jeans...accompained by a pair of loafers...he prepared himself...in order to meet her...

Standing in front of the mirror...he combed his hair perfectly... And spraying some deo over his body...he smiled...
"Get ready princess!! U hv to meet your prince today...!!"...

*****
Stopping his car...near the orphanage...he came out of it...

Looking at his watch he found that it was striking 5pm...

"Shit!! Jiggy told me that she reaches here by 4:40pm...come on Randhir!! Get inside!!"... He thought...

He took the permission from the security guard... And taking some gifts in his hand...he entered inside... As the guard granted his permission!!

Entering inside he found a few kids...running and loitering around...

He got inside when a lady came & asked..." Excuse me child!! Whom do u want here??"...

He turned towards the lady...and smiled..."actually I am here for the first time!! I hv heard about this orphanage quite a no. Of times!! So, I came here in order to meet the kids over here;! "...

"Okay!! Actually as today is Sunday... So the kids are busy with their fav companion!! The person whom I am talking about only visits here on Sunday!! So they leave no chance in order to spend time with her!!"... Said the old lady...

Randhir clearly understood that about whom she was talking. He smiled faintly...

" son!! R u fine?"...asked the lady seing him smiling...
"Yeah! But if u don't mind can I meet them now??"... Asked randhir cmng out of his trance...

" sure!! Cm with me...they r in the garden area!!"...said the lady...and asked him to follow him..which he did obediently...

****
Reaching there he found the children sitting on the ground...

His eyes tried to search for her...and there she was...
Sitting on a bench...telling them fairy tales...

For a moment he was lost in her...as her expression while telling the story was beguiling!!.

"Children...see whom I hv brought here!!"... The lady announced... Thus the children turned towards him...

They ran towards him....
Whereas randhir bent down in order to meet their level...

"Mother ...who is he?"....asked a kid looking at the old lady ..

" umm...what is your name?"...asked Randhir....looking towards the kid...

"Neha"...said the lil girl...

"Wow!! Such a pretty name...!! So neha....I am Randhir your new Frnd!! Infact...I hv cm here to do frndshp with all of u .. So everybody... Will u be my frnds?"... He asked ...

"Yes"... Said everyone...to which he smiled
" but what will we call u?"...asked neha looking at him

"Umm...you can call me buddy!! Will that be fine?"... Asked randhir crocking his brows...
" not fine... Super fine!!"...neha screamed....to which everyone laughed...

"So frnds today I hv brought some gifts for u...and they r here...!!"... He said forwarding the gift packets towards them...

They jumped out of excitement!! And took the gifts one by one...
They ran away....taking their gifts...whereas mother followed them excusing herself...

He smiled looking towards them...and again looked towards Sanyukta who was sitting on the bench idle...

She was about to get up when her leg came in contact with a stone and she was about to fall, when a pair of arms held her protectively!!

She trembled out of fear and quickly straitened up herself...
" thanks!!"...she said...
Looking down...

"Helping a person when he\she is in trouble... Is not something which is down out of pity...but it's a common man's duty!! So it's OK!!"... Said Randhir...

She smiled and was about to move away...when he held her wrist from back...
"Can I know your name?"... He asked

"Of course!! But I don't think...that my name will be useful for you...including me!! I am someone who can't help anyone at anytime... Even if I want to!!"... She said....and withdrawed her hands from him...

Before leaving the place she murmured her name in a low voice...but his ears were sharp enough to hear her...

Watching at her retreating figure he thought..." How cm u can't help anyone princess?? I don't know about other people... But u hv definitely helped me to realise my feelings... U hv made me realise that what love means? And for that I will be thankful to u...till my last breath!! "...

Thank u

(Do read my new ff on sandhir " that's what written in my stars!!")