Part 24

Days passed thus Kishore remained hell puzzled with his official chaos whereas ankit remained out of station...due to some important official reason...

At present dheer was the helping hand of Kishore...and much to his likings...dheer was an appropriate employee which any MD would get...

His sincerity, interest towards work, way of relating with others...impressed Kishore...in a great way...

On the other hand sanyukta was confined in her darkness...
And more to her disappointment randhir was also avoiding her these days...
His ignorance pained her heart a bit...but she often prayed to God...for his well being...

Lil did she knew that he was going to give her a stupendous surprise...

*****
One fine day Kishore was working at ofc lately till night...with the accompaniment of dheer...
The whole ofc was Empty as the official hours was finished...

But dheer being helpful...remained in the ofc to help his boss...
They were working together...when kishore's phn buzzed ....and he looked towards the caller ID...

"Mr Mittal??"...he exclaimed giving a questionable look...
"Hello!!"..he chipped picking up the call
"Mr Kishore...m Ashok Mittal over here!! How r you!!??"...said the caller...
"Yes!! I got you...m fine!! How r u?"...asked Kishore in a low voice...
"Super fine...so how's work going on?? I mean how's the project work going on?" ...asked Mittal...
"Yeah we r working hard on it..."...said Kishore...
"That's the spirit...!!well Mr aggarwal I hv actually called u for some other reason!!"...said Mr Mittal...

Somehow Kishore guessed that what the matter can be...so he kept quiet...
"Actually I want to do sanyu's and sameer's marriage as soon as possible. Be it a simple one as Sameer is going to Dubai...after 15days...hence I want him to get married with your daughter before his arrival"...said Mittal

"But how's its possible Mr Mittal?? I mean arrangements n all ..."...Kishore chipped being puzzled...
"Don't worry arrangements will be done but in a simple way...but before their marriage my son wants to meet your daughter sanyukta...!!"...said Mittal

Kishore heaved a sigh... scratching his forehead a bit...
"Ok...!!"...he chipped at last...
"Ok then tomorrow I will sent Sameer at your place...and he will take sanyu for a lavish date...as u see we should give atleast this much freedom to our children!"...said Mittal n laughed

"Date??"... Kishore chipped in a low voice as whatever he was but he was very much secured regarding his daughter...
"What say Mr aggarwal??"...asked Mittal...
"Fine!!". ...Kishore said and hanged up the call....before Mittal could say anything further....

In anger he threw away his phn...which didn't go unnoticed by dheer...
Dheer adjusted his specs and saw the broken mobile in front of his feet...

He took the parts in his hands...and within a minute he repaired it n gave it to Kishore...

Kishore looked at the phone...and then at him...
"Thank u!!"...Kishore said patting his shoulders...
"Mention not sir!!"...dheer chipped smilingly...

Taking some files from his desk he was about to leave the cabin when Kishore said..."dheer...wait a sec!!"...
Dheer stopped his pace n turned towards him...
Kishore came towards him n said..."I want to rqst u something"
"Rqst?? But what...I mean how can u rqst me...?? Sir u have the rgt to order me??"... Dheer said
Kishore smiled and said..."no dheer...at present m not talking to u as a boss...but as a human being who is worried for his daughter!!"

"What hpnd sir??"...dheer asked with a questionable look...
"Look I won't give any detailed explanation...but my would be son in law sameer wants to take my daughter for a date...but u know what she is blind...!! I don't know Dheer, how Sameer is?? And how will he take care of my daughter...but at present I don't hv any other option except agreeing with him...so my rqst to u is...can u plz take go with them in their date...only as a care taker of my daughter!! I m really worried about tomorrow...so plz can u do me this favour!!??"....Kishore said joining his hands in front of dheer....

"Plz sir dont do this...don't make me feel ashamed!! And plz don't worry...I will accompany them tomorrow...as a caretaker of your daughter...!! But can I know her name!?"...asked dheer
"Sanyukta!!"...said Kishore with a bright smile
"Ok sir I will take care of sanyukta mam!!"...said dheer...

And he turned to leave the place...
He held the files tightly...and smirked...
"As u see Mr Kishore aggarwal the earth is round...there is a correct verdict for everyone's deed in this world... yesterday your daughter was worried for u...and today u r worried for her...it seems like everything which u do comes in return...but yet the game is not over...u see!! Will wait for tomorrow!!"... thought dheer and left the place...

Whereas Kishore smiled brightly...thinking that now sanyukta would be in safe hands. . ...

Thank u..

(Guys an important announcement is there for all of u... specially for the budding writers...
Me and some other writers r organising a small writing contest for Sandhirians. So those who are interested in participating should enroll their names as fast as they could...
They must enroll their names as per rules and regulations mentioned in the rule book named #bloomingpotents which is in my profile...
The last date of enrollment is 8th August...
So beginners come on n grab the opportunity...👍👍😊😊)