Part 11

The depth in her eyes...was intense, drowning, and like some drug!! They were useless!! As she was blind...but what can a person do when love is itself blind...!!

Sitting in the terrace...Randhir closed his eyes thinking about her...

When his phn rang and he received the call observing jiggy's no.

"Hello...did u get any information about her??"...he asked getting excited...

" yes!! Actually she is the daughter of famous business tycoon Mr.kishore aggarwal... Sanyukta aggarwal is her name...she is blind...by birth!! & after her mom's death she bcms totally an ignored child of her family... Neither she was liked by kishore aggarwal nor her bro ankit Aggarwal... To some extent they abandoned her!!

Cmng to Sanyukta... I can say that she is a pure girl with pure heart...she dosent possess any kind of deceit...
She loves her dad and bro a lot....even though she is ignored by them.
A servant is there to take care of her well beings...whom she calls kaka!!"...said jiggy...

Hearing his words...Randhir felt like taking away all her sorrows...tears welled up in his eyes...and for once he wished to take her away from all those bad people!!

"Jiggy I will call u later!! Bye!!"..."... He said and was about to hang up the call when jiggy interrupted again...

" wait!! Randhir I forgot to tell u something... Every Sunday she visits the orphanage... Which is nearby her home... She love kids a lot!!"...clarified jiggy...thus bringing a small smile on his face...

"Hmm...ok!! Jiggy it's quite late...so I hv to go and take my dinner...so bye & good night!!"... Said randhir...

" ok bye!!"...said jiggy before hanging up the call ..

(Randhir's POV)

I know Sanyukta that may be u r suffering a lot inside that hell...

I realise your pain...it really hurts when your own dad behaves like an enemy with u...

I wish that I would hv been there with u when your mom left u...when your dad and bro abandoned u...I wish I could hv changed your past!!

But don't worry!! Your present and future is still there...so I promise myself that I will take u away from that hell at any cost!!

We will get a happy and peaceful life...with each other!! But before that I will hv to make u fall for me!!

My princess deserves a happy life...and she will get it!! Her prince will make it happen at any cost!!

(Randhir's POV ends)

Thank u