Chapter Twenty Five

The amount of excitement that I was feeling right about now, was truly unexplainable. We were currently on Thanksgiving break, and my brother Caleb was coming home from college. My dad was currently at the airport right now waiting for his flight to arrive, while I stayed at home attempting to tidy up the place.

Sadly my dad had to work the day of thanksgiving, so we were gonna celebrate it a couple days early. My dad's planning on taking us into the city for a nice family dinner, and I just couldn't wait. My moms older brother lives in the city and decided that him and his family would join us. I can't remember the last time that I actually seen my uncle Johnny. Things kind of fell apart between my dad and him after my mom had passed away, and now we hardly ever see each other.

I was a little sad because the day that we were heading into the city, just so happened to be mine and Isaac's one month mark that we've been together. Isaac was already planning something special when I had to break the news to him that I couldn't spend that day with him, I think it broke my heart more than his. I loved being around him, I always missed him the second he left, it was safe to say that I was way too overly attached already. I finished cleaning the house about an hour later and went to take a quick shower, since I was a sweaty mess.

I was brushing my hair out in the bathroom, when I heard my phone ringing in my room. I quickly put my brush down and ran into it, grabbing my phone from the night stand. My heart immediately fluttered when I seen Isaac's name and picture on the screen. I had took the picture about a week ago when Isaac took me to get some frozen yogurt that I had been craving. He was sitting across from me in a solid red shirt, wearing a baseball cap on his head, backward of course. It was one of those caught of guard pictures, and it was perfect in every way. He had a yellow spoon in his mouth, his face intense as ever while he look down at his phone, reading something off of it.

"Hi," I answered the phone, putting it on speaker phone and walked back into the bathroom.

"What are you up too, beautiful?" Isaac's smooth, deep, voice comes out of the tiny speaker a second later.

"Nothing," I pick my hair brush back up. "I just got out of the shower not long ago."

"You showered without me, again?" Isaac exclaimed. I could already picture his signature smirk on his face right about now.

I giggled, continuing to brush my hair, "you chose to go do your job than to come hang out with me," I teased.

Isaac chuckled, "if i knew your slippery wet body was gonna be involved I would've made him wait."

I smiled, instantly blushing at his words. Truth be told Isaac and I haven't had sex since that one morning. Not that he hasn't tried, or that I didn't want too, but timing was just always wrong, someone or something was always popping up.

"Who says I can't take a second shower?" I murmur into the phone, and immediately giggle when I hear Isaac sigh deeply.

"Don't tempt me, Summers. I'm hanging on by a thread right now." I giggle again as he chuckles. "I'm in your drive way, come outside, i have something to show."

"You're here?!"

"Mhm," he answers. "Hurry up, you know I'm not a patient man."

I giggle hanging up the phone and put my slippers on, quickly making my way down stairs. The sun has already set so I turned the outside light on before heading out there. It was a chilly night and I was in a pair of dark gray joggers and a black sleeveless crop top, and my hair was still damp so I was a bit cold. Isaac's car wasn't actually in the drive way when I stepped outside, it was out next to the curb where he always parks it.