Artificial Intelligence: 01

(Uta no prince-sama: Mikaze Ai Fan fiction)

Mikaze Ai X OC

I don’t own anything except for the story and the OCs

A/N: I'm currently in love with Ai's voice right now... and his face... and the way he acts... well lets just say I'm in love with Mikaze Ai. XD My imagination is running wild. 

I found myself loving the sound of his voice. His high pitched voice compared to the other three brought his presence out more. Him, being the second voice is heaven to my ears making me fall in love with the song despite it not being my type of genre. The way he sang his lines gave me pleasure that made me unconsciously bit my lower lip. Each moan he makes sent me burning like hell that sent me melting down to the core. I’m falling in love with a blue headed, straight faced, dead serious idol.

As Quartet Night ended their song Poison Kiss the crowd cheered hard but I was left staring at Ai Mikaze. I fell in love with him even though it’s my first time seeing him personally. Of course I’ve heard of him plenty of times, being a huge idol and such, but I’m not actually a fan. My best friend that is, is a super huge fan of Quartet Night that she knows a lot about them. The truth is. I was just forcefully dragged here by my best friend. Being a good friend, I just let myself get dragged.

I’m going gaga deep inside me, but my body just won’t move. I wanna cheer as loud as I can but I was starstrucked. As Quartet Night waved goodbye my eyes are still glued on him. We went early and we’re on the first row of the whole stadium where the concert was held. I can see him up close. As he turned around for the exit, our eyes met at the last second. He pause staring back at me for a moment as the whole crowd behind me cheered. It was heaven as his eyes also gazed into mine.

We went home after the last concert ended. That was pretty exhausting and I had a lot of fun. As soon as I entered our room, I went straight to bed and laid face first. After a moment I grabbed my laptop and searched for ‘Ai Mikaze’. There were a lot of fan pages. I browsed for some of his images and realization came to me. I really am falling for him. I saved one of his best images and set it as my screensaver. I also downloaded Poison Kiss by Quartet Night and transferred it to my IPod. I never grew tired of it even though it played over and over again. As I heard his voice I feel like I’m being tickled from the inside. What the fuck is wrong with me? At first I denied that I don’t like any current idols because my goal is to become an Idol myself. I looked at the blank ceiling as I thought: One inspiration wouldn’t hurt.

I closed my eyes and let myself get drowned by his voice.

Poison Kiss by Quartet Night at the side ~>

Sorry but I can't find any appropriate video, so don't mind the the image and just listen to the song XD... Mikaze's voice has the highest pitch.