AI: 04

Still hasn’t recovered from the later happenings. My senior is Ai Mikaze, the only idol that I admired and to think that I admitted it to myself. We’re currently moving things to our new rooms, and because I thought I’d be sleeping with my girlfriends I placed all my things at the girl’s dormitory. It’s a burden to carry my things one by one considering the fact that the vicinity is so vast.  Good thing that Shiori-chan and Nanase-senpai volunteered to help me out.

Oh yeah, after President Saotome gives the pairings we took advantage of the time knowing each other. I met all of Starish’s members, all seven of them. Quartet Night members has a different story. They have this unapproachable atmosphere around them, except for Reiji-senpai. He’s kind enough to approach us himself.

Just looking at the different rooms aligned here at the boy’s dormitory made me feel kind of unsecured. It’s not like I don’t trust them, but it feels like my movements are cut short. One day I’ll woke up and find myself a boy. I chuckled at the thought. That’s kind of impossible when you’re with the person you like. At the same room, guiding you, always with you, and his attention is always at you. I’m starting to feel agitated.

I entered at our room and almost bumped to Kurusu-senpai. Looks like they’re finished transferring their things- and I’m the only one left. I let out a deep sigh and Kurusu-senpai noticed it.

“Need a hand?.”Kurusu-senpai voluntered and jokingly acted strong with his head held high. I chuckled.

“Thank you, that’ll be such a huge help Kurusu-senpai” I uttered out of breath while trying to look at Kurusu-senpai, but seems impossible with this huge box on my face. He tilted his head and cocked one of his eyebrows.

“Don’t call me that.” He uttered while holding on to the bottom of the box I’m carrying- making it a little less heavy on my side.  “Syo.” He continued, he lifted the box without my help anymore and carried it inside. Is he trying to say that I should call him ‘Syo’? I smiled at him as soon as he returned his gaze on me.

“Okay then Syo-kun” Emphasizing his name on the process. That made him blush a little which is soooo adorable. I laughed and he flashed me with an irritated expression. I continued laughing and that made his face redder.

*** (Time Lapse/ change of scenes)

Night comes, good thing we finished organizing it all before we take our goodnight rest. This day is so exhausting. I still don’t get it, why can our superiors take almost all of the space in the room? I’m left with what- ¼ of the space? My things are so compressed on one side of the room. I sigh as I walk my way from the girls’ dormitory to my current assigned room. Just thought of taking a nice, long, and soothing night shower first before dinner- just to relieve stress. I opened the door as quiet and as careful as it can be… don’t want to disturb someone. I sneak a peek before entering. He’s not here yet…  I felt relieved and entered stretching out my hands up in the open space. I kind of feel pressured like gravity pulling me harder than it used to when I can sense his presence around. I feel like my freedom is cut short- my roommate is a boy and no need to mention that he’s the one and only idol that I want. I need to lessen my mistakes and clumsiness as much as I can. I let out a deep sigh as I fish my towel inside my bag. I walked lazily to where our room’s bathroom is. I turned the knob and opened it…  =_= ~> ///O_O///…

My eyes caught a half naked Mikaze Ai inside the bathroom…

“Sorry, but the bath is currently occupied.” He uttered in monotone. He's not even surprised that I saw him without a top.

… ‘half naked’ he still have his trousers on. I felt my blood boil and slammed the door closed as hard as I can. I touched my nose using the back of my hand to see if it was bleeding.