AI: 30

Saotome popped open a bottle of wine while shouting, “Tonight’s on me. That was a huge success for Shining Entertainment. Conggggrrrratulations.” He sang. After we got home from a very long and exhausting day we arrived seeing a party already set. Saotome hired someone to set a party while we were busy getting our emotions totally drained.

“What success? We lost remember?” Ranmaru growled. Saotome poured a glass of wine and sipped. “But my plans did go well.” He chuckled. All of us were left standing there looking at each other exchanging gazes of confusion. We were all confused and all Saotome do is laugh. “Explanations later… now we celebrate!” He shouted while throwing his hands up high like a lunatic. We shrugged and went to celebrate with him.

I sat at one corner looking at one person to another. ‘Now this is what I call home.’ A sly smile formed on my lips. I can feel my heart calmly beating inside me. Syo suddenly wrapped an arm around my neck. He looked at me and a surprised face greeted me. He grinned stupidly. “Hey everybody. Yuki’s crying.” He shouted. My eyes widened upon the realization. I wiped my tears using my bare hands as people turned our way and laughed. “We really missed you Yuki.” Reiji laughed. “Yeah me too.” I chuckled. Shiori suddenly ran towards me and gave me a very tight bear hug that almost knocked me out of my chair. “I’m really glad you’re back.” She cracked while tears of joy running down her cheeks.

“President Shining owes us an explanation.” Jinguji smirked. “Okay.” Saotome held out his hand in defeat then grinned. “It’s all part of my plan.” He chuckled. “It’s all for the name of the company. It’s like a game of chess. You have to think further before you move. If I let Ms. Saito go on with the Uta-shin she might win or might lose. If she won then all is well… but if she loses- nothing will be gained and she might lose popularity.” In easier terms he doesn’t trust me. “Then I thought of a better way to complete my plan. My plan was the debut of AiKi from the very start. What? Do you think I can’t see how you two act within my dormitory?” He pointed at me then to Ai. ‘and for another future plan.’ Saotome thought to himself. “Think again.” Then he chuckled.

All were silently listening to Saotome. “I know my people all too well, and knowing Ms. Saito, she’ll never let this kinds of things pass… she’s too predictable. So I let Mr. Mikaze lose knowing that Ms. Saito will go berserk after knowing the bet and that went well. But on the way, Mr. Mikaze moved on his own and even bet his own career. Mr. Kurusu reported it to me so I went to have my own gamble with Mr. Raging. I just congratulated him and told him that I’ll bet our name in exchange for Ms. Saito… and of course told him about the bet which he totally agreed on letting it pass because of what Starish done at the Uta-pri. He gained power I gained love. All went well for both sides.” He sneered. “So that’s why you told us to press the purple button.” Haruka showed us her remote-like gadget with the blue button’s light off. The others showed theirs as well and all blue lights were off. I stood out of my chair.

“Why not just let Ai win? Shining Entertainment’s members can already occupy the 15 vote lead.” I reasoned. “Weren’t you listening Ms. Saito? If Mr. Mikaze won then that’ll be just a normal thing and AiKi’s debut wouldn’t have been a huge success.” He countered. “We can always do a debut if you wanted to. Now our name is ranked two under Raging Entertainment.” I bellowed.

“We may be ranked two on papers but we are ranked one on people’s hearts. And it’s all because of that grand debut of AiKi.” He uttered seriously. “You can have a normal debut but it wouldn’t be as grand as that one.” He added. I sat back in defeat. He’s right. Showcasing a real heart to… heart? Conversation is way better than acting or performing and announcements. “Case closed and all’s well that ends well. Now let’s party!!!” He shouted then waved his hand up high.