AI: 05

“WHAT?! Wake up at 5 o’clock?! 5:02, get changed! 5:07, wash your faces! 5:08, prepare for breakfast! 5:23, breakfast! 5:43, clean up!”… I skipped the others and went directly to the last part…

“9:00, go to bed. What?! So early!” I read the entire piece of paper. A HUGE piece of paper to put it more blunty- I can already make it as my blanket.

“I can’t keep this kind of schedule!” I whined even though my three seniors are watching me.

“oh… de javu.” Shinomiya-kun uttered with his eyes wide open. I looked at him sheepishly and he chuckled.

“Syo-chan said the exact same things when we received that schedule.” He said cheerfully. How can he look so cheerful when I’m already dying just imagining myself being caught up with this kind of schedule.

I shifted my look to Mikaze-senpai and glared at him. He only blinked as a response with his usual emotionless face. His sitting at the edge of his bed arms crossed and legs crossed and his attention directed to me. I returned my attention to the huge piece of paper and folded it four times to make it a tad bit smaller. I let out a sigh as I sat on my table and started scribbling my hectic schedule down at my pocket yearbook planner.

“How did you even survive?” I asked Syo-kun without even looking at him- too busy jotting.

“Believe me, it wasn’t easy.” Syo-kun responded while glaring at Mikaze-senpai. Trying to push those words on Mikaze-senpai on purpose.

He tilted his head a bit side-ways while his expression remained detached. “I only set a schedule for you to learn some discipline. What’s your problem with that Syo-kun?” Mikaze-senpai asked with his usual cold tone. “Besides, I didn’t even plan to give Yuki that schedule on the first place, until realizing that my data is incorrect.” He continued. What does he mean his data is incorrect? Is he saying that I need to be disciplined? My eyes narrowed as I tried putting all my concentration on what I’m currently doing- not wanting to hear any more further insults. Wait…Forget the later insult did he just call me by my first name? Upon realizing it, my busy hand completely halted as my eyes stared at the tip of my pen.

He just called me by my first name. Does that means he consider me as someone now? I suddenly regained my hope back. A sly smile escaped my lips as I continued copying every detail of the schedule he made.

“Yuki-chan smiled.” Shinomiya-kun cheerfully uttered. I glanced up at him with my eyes wide open- a bit amazed that he noticed it even if it’s just for a while. Without any authority my face blushed. I quickly shoved my face inside my crossed arms above my table not wanting to let them see me like this. I heard Shinomiya-kun chuckled. “Yuki-chan kawaii (cute)” He’s such a child- but that’s one thing that I like about him. Despite being the tallest member in Starish he is the most childish member.

“Well, we should also leave. We still have somewhere to go tomorrow.” Syo-kun uttered. I looked up at him eyebrows knitted in confusion. What does he mean by we?

“Ehhhhh? But I still want to see Yuki-chan’s face blush.” Shinomiya-kun uttered.

“Come on already!” Syo bellowed while forcefully pulling Shinomiya-kun at the base of the back of his shirt.

“Oyasumi(goodnight) Yuki-chan.” Shinomiya-kun said as he waved goodbye.

We’re alone now- me and Mikaze-senpai. There’s an atmosphere lingering around the room that I don’t recognize. I continued my business trying not to mind Mikaze-senpai behind my back doing who knows what. The mere fact that we’re alone in this room makes my heart beats faster. My palms are getting cold and sweaty and because of the silence I can hear my heart beat. My fangirl brain is trying to react making my thoughts go wild. This is our first night together, what will happen? I only wanted to get close to him and meet him in person but I never expected that fate will bring us this close.

“I’m going to sleep. Don’t come near me.” He uttered. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not planning to.” I responded coldly mimicking the way he talks but adding a little bit of a bitchy talk.

He didn’t respond, I’m guessing he don’t want to continue the argu-

Before I can finish my statement in my though-motion suddenly took me in. Mikaze-senpai suddenly pulled my chair out of the table and made my chair turn making me face his direction. He bended forward, his face close to mine- with him looking down at me. I really don’t know what I look like right now but I’m guessing it’s pretty priceless. His right hand which he used to pull my chair is holding my chair’s top rail just above my shoulder making me feel trapped. He pulled me in closer. Despite the darkness, I can see his cold eyes glaring at mine. Did I just make a wrong move? If this is a love story I’d practically be squealing right now. But in this case, with such eyes, I really don’t feel like this is going to end well.

“Add this to your list of rules and regulations.” He said in his cold monotonous voice while his gaze never averts mine.

“Don’t use such dirty tones on me.”  He continued. His expression- same as always.

“…and don’t you dare defy me.” He said as he pulled my chair’s top rail making my face closer to his. For the first time- his angelic voice that I dearly love became a hurtful noise that made its way to my ears. His cold stare remained on me for a moment and then he finally let go making gravity pull me back down. I closed my eyes and readied myself for the impact. My chair produced a screeching noise upon contact with the floor.

As I opened my eyes once again, he’s already on his way to his bed like nothing happened. I was left there staring at him a bit dumbfounded on what just happened. My eyes locked on him and my lips formed a gap. I don’t know how to take that. I’m getting confused. He’s making me confused.

“Oyasumi.” He said after turning his back on me.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks. I've been thinking of so many things lately(sigh)... Well the fun starts now XD   For any spelling or grammar errors, sorry... Don't have the time to edit.

Image of Saito Yuki <3 >>>>>