AI: 07

It’s been a rough day. She’s evil if were alone, and playing adorably sweet when someone’s with us. She’s a little demon! She purposely pushes me on deep pools knowing that I can’t swim, good thing that the side of the pool is close I can just take hold of it before being dragged by the current even further.

She’d play around me and play pranks on me. I’ll get pissed at her but because she’s a child and a rich one at that I can’t actually touch her. I let out a deep sigh. It’s been like this for almost half of the day.

Thanks heaven that I’ve been given a break on her thanks to her mom. She can’t stay long under the sun so she’d been forbidden to swim with me. Wah… thank God I can be with my friends. I went directly to where my friends are. They’re at the shallow pool because Haruka can’t swim. The seniors are also there, so I’m guessing Mikaze is also there. Upon taking sight of me, Haruka and Shiori waved their hands. I ran to them and went to the edge of the pool. I explored the entire pool with my eyes trying to look for a blueheaded guy with a straight face but couldn’t find one. My eyes drooped in disappointment.

“She’s looking for her senior.” Shiori jokingly whispered to Haruka but loud enough for me to purposely hear it. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“If you’re looking for Ai, he’s not here.” Ranmaru uttered while hugging a huge purple hotdog shaped floatation device. I blinked at him in response. He narrowed his eyes on me and knitted his eyebrows- seems like he hates explaining but has to anyways.

“He doesn’t like dipping in water. He has issues that I don’t want to talk about. In short he won’t swim and doesn’t like to swim.” He explained not looking at me while his face rested on top of the floatation device.

“Then where is he?” I asked a bit curious and concerned that his alone.

“Probably wondering around or back at the cottage.” He shouted while slowly floating away from me. I looked at a distant.

“Yuki?” Shiori uttered. I started running back. He might be alone, I need to go check on him, I’m his newbie after all.

“Don’t come near me, physically nor emotionally.” His rules suddenly started playing on my mind and that stopped me from running. What if he gets mad at me for breaking his rules again when my intention is just to accompany him? I’m starting to doubt again. Oh what the heck… screw that! I’ve already broke his rules once or twice, I’m not gonna stop now.

I went straight back to the cottage assuming that he’s there. My assumptions are right. He’s just sitting there observing things. Isn’t he bored? I slowed my pace and slowly walked at the bridge. Both of Jinguji and Hijirikawa family aren’t there except for Mae and her mother who’s currently nibbling on some fruits. As soon as I reached our cottage Mae turned her gaze on me and smiled. I smiled back- well I wouldn’t if her mother isn’t around.

I grabbed two Jellies in a saucer and went straight to where Mikaze is. Upon reaching him he looked at me blankly and returned his gaze to the distance.

“What are you doing here?” He said in his normal tone. I handed him the jelly- he reached for it but put it down beside him.

“Why aren’t you with the others?” I asked.

“I don’t like to dip in waters.”

“Why?” I asked to continue the conversation.

“I’m not oblige to answer your question.” He said coldly.

I sigh upon remembering his other rule.

“I’m not going to help you nor answer your questions if it’s not connected to my job of being your supervisor as an idol.”