AI: 29

AN: The sentence in Italicize was originally from my friend EscapadeFreedom11. She's a great writer... and when you're interested in Yaoi(boyxboy) check her works out ;).                               By the way... I'm so sorry if this chapter sucks. Major turn of plot really gave me a head ache. I don't know how to end it and I was totally rushing things out. But either way... hope this satisfies things. Clear outs or explanations on the next chapter. *sighs* Thanks for reading my first fan fic T_T really appreciate it.

---

I feel like heaven and earth closed down on me. I blinked my eyes hoping to see a different result. But to my dismay, even though I blink my eyes for a millionth time the result in front of me will never change. My heart feels heavier than before and it grew heavier upon hearing shorty say, “Well, that’s the end for that blue-headed robot of yours.” Followed by an irritating burst of laughter. The lights turned on and I saw Eiichi alone on stage. I looked for Ai but he’s nowhere in sight.

I clenched my teeth and tightened my grip as guilt resided within me. This is all my fault. If only I followed Saotome’s rules and sealed my love for him from the very start then this wouldn’t have happened. If only I gave up the moment he pushed me away. If only I ignored him when he told me that he feels the same way. If I didn’t make this love worst. Ai wouldn’t be in trouble right now. Anger and frustration boiled within me and that made me feel worst. Even so, he got a share of fault here. That stupid Mikaze has to go and burst stupid things out without thinking. Right now, I really want to shut all his systems down. I stood out of my chair and was about to walk towards the backstage where I can give Ai a piece of my mind when Nagi stopped me by placing his foot straight blocking my way. “Where the hell do you think you’re going Bitchy-san? Awarding ain’t over yet. You’re still going to accompany Eiichi on stage.” He chuckled. I have enough of this brat. I clenched my fist making my knuckles white. I looked down at him glaring daggers on him. I really don’t know what happened but he folded his foot out of my way after his eyes widened.

I went backstage hoping to see Ai in there. My boiling anger still lingering deep inside me and to Eiichi’s luck he caught the first taste of it. “Princess, came to congratulate me? You must be very proud, be sure to accompany me on stage.” He uttered upon seeing me coming his way. I ignored the douche bag and went right through him. He grabbed my fore arm stopping me from my pursuit. “What’s the matter Princess?” He sneered. I glared up at him. “Let go of me.” I uttered with my teeth clenched. “Where are you going? Don’t tell me you’re still going to your loser lover.” He uttered with pity painted on his face and same goes with the tone of his voice. “You’re mine remember?” He smirked. He’s spraying gas on my burning animosity. “I quit!” I uttered with my teeth clenched. “What? You can’t quit! But the be…” He started but I didn’t give him a chance to finish. “I don’t seem to recall that my freedom to quit is within the bet.” I countered. He looked down at me with an obvious displeasure written on his face. “You can’t do that!” He growled. I pulled my hand away from his grip as my glare intensified. “Watch me.” I dared. I gave him my last death defying glare then walked out.

I can’t contain my anger any longer. I feel like a balloon ready to pop at any moment. Mixed emotions are making things worst. It’s all my fault and I’m going to take any consequences. I can’t deny the feeling of happiness when I learned that Ai did this for me and I hate myself more because of it. But all my anger now is directed to him. Like hell did he dare his own career and even put the name of the company for me. I turned my head from side to side looking for a blue headed idiot. I searched for him in his room only to see Shiori and Syo inside. “Where’s that idiot?” I exclaimed. They seemed a bit shocked with my language. Syo suddenly chuckled but he stopped it by covering his mouth with his hand. Shiori glared at him. “B-backstage, just behind the wide screen.” Shiori stuttered. I closed the door with a loud bang. Adrenaline is taking over me.