AI: Sequel

CYAN

(Uta no Prince-sama fan fiction: Ai Mikaze)

Saito Yuki, an idol graduate at Saotome Academy is also under Shining Entertainment’s Master course. She has been placed under what Shining Saotome calls ‘Pioneering Princes’- the Quartet Night. Luckily, she has been placed under the care of his most idolized prince- Ai Mikaze. Or that she thought she is lucky… but through time, she discovers that living beside her prince was not a fairy tale. She didn’t expect that watching Mikaze on stage was different than sleeping in the same room with him and having you in his guidance. The admiration she felt for the blue headed idol deepened through time. She has been through a lot of hell and heart breaks for her idol. The discovery of him being an android made things more complicated, but in the end Mikaze learned how to love and even saved Yuki from Heavens after Saotome’s sudden move. It was difficult for the couple but they succeeded in the end- debuting as AiKi.

An Artificial Intelligence Sequel.

Read the first book before reading this to fully understand the story.

CYAN

After years of lingering alone inside his dreams, the former idol; the reason why Ai Mikaze was created- Aine Kisaragi is awakened. Awakening with one question on his mind: Who is she? With Saito Yuki and Ai Mikaze now widely known as lovers, Aine Kisaragi shows up. What will happen with the two idol’s perfectly shared relationship now that the original Ai Mikaze joined the picture? Will it remain as AiKi with Mikaze or Aiki with ‘Ai’ne Kisaragi?

Cyan: 01

New Year’s Eve

I remember my teacher says: a person inside a dream is someone you’ve encountered. Even if you just passed by each other, glanced for a second, or just someone you saw and never met. I haven’t got a clue if all the persons in my dreams are just some random people that I just passed by when I’m walking. I can’t even remember how many dreams, how many people, how many nights I’m dreaming. The only thing I’m aware of is that… it’s all just a dream.

A dim and blurry image came into view. Silky, wavy, reddish-brown hair; glimmering, teary, emerald eyes; soft and white skin. Who is she? I don’t know. She wears a sweet smile on her face and she’s looking directly at me. Behind her is a vast glass window with only stars painted behind a black canvas. This is a dream. I’m aware that it’s a dream. But there’s a huge difference between any other dreams I ever had. It makes me want to get out of this circling wonderland and jump to reality and be with… her. I don’t know her but my heart is beating awkwardly and it’s all because of her.

I can feel my heart beat. It’s like a huge drum banging in the same rhythm over and over again. I can feel pain on my chest like my heart is trying to break my rib cage and rip on my flesh. My dream darkened and when the light came into touch- the whole surrounding is painted with colors. In front of me is the same girl but her back is facing me and we’re both watching some fireworks. I can feel heat between us and a smile formed on my lips. With her with me, I’ll never get tired of life.

Everything went dark and I can’t feel anything. I can feel my eyelids press and my body feels paralyzed. I tried moving my fingers but little thing done with such a huge effort. My throat feels dry and I suddenly felt a searing pain on my stomach. I tried gulping but gulped nothing. I feel so tired, I feel so weak, and I just slept. I pressed my eyelids and forced it to open. The sudden bright light blinds me. I see white, only white. I tried circling my eyes but all I can see is white and a few colors of blue. It’s my room of course. I can’t remember what happened but why do I feel so… lost. At some parts, I feel like I’ve been gone for a very long time. A door creaked, and from the shadows, a woman in a white dress with a tray of medicines at hand emerges. She looked at me with a placid face but within seconds, she dropped the tray and gasped. She ran towards back the door like she saw some kind of monster in me. Am I that surprising?

The door slammed and the same woman came rushing in, but this time she brought a companion. My eyebrows knitted when my uncle rushed towards my side with teary eyes.

“You’re awake.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

‘Yes I’m awake’ I said on my thoughts but my throat won’t budge. Instead, a low groan escaped my lips.

“You rest for a while. I’ll get you something to eat.” He uttered while walking back and forth not knowing where to go or what to do. Rest for a while? I’ve been resting for more than a day, I think. But based on my body’s unresponsiveness on my orders and people’s reactions… I feel like I’ve been gone for a very long time.

The girl in white came beside me. She reached under my bed and I felt my half body being lifted up. I was now half lying half sitting. In front of me is a wide screen television and I can examine every inch of my room. Nothing changed except for the medical things occupying most part of my room. Uncle came rushing in with a tray at hand. He puts it in front of me then pulled something out of my throat then I felt it run on my nose. That was a bit painfully tingly and my eyes got teary.

“You need to eat.” He calmly uttered then turned to the girl. “Feed Aine. He needs to recover.”

I was about to protest but I can’t do anything. The girl sat beside me then fed me. It was just a simple porridge. As soon as I felt something inside my system I felt rejuvenated. I can move my hands and head now. My uncle entered with his phone at hand.

“Are you okay? Just called a friend.” He uttered then sat beside my bed.

“Yeah, how long was I out?”

“Years.” He simply uttered. A gap formed on my lips and my eyes widened. I can’t say anything. I don’t even know what to say.

He chuckled then stood up. He ruffled my already messy long hair then smiled. “You need to rest more. If you want to meet your twin sooner.” He chuckled while pocketing his hands on his white uniform. I crunched my eyebrows. “What twin?” I asked confused. He smiled then threw a magazine above my lap.

My eyes widened. Not because of me on the cover of the magazine I don’t remember, but… with me is two girls and one of them is… her.