AI: 20

***

Write, crumple and toss it on the ground. I haven't written a single word. This is so annoying! I can't find the right words, I'm tired and my brain had grown mushy.

I leaned on the tree's trunk and pulled my legs up. I rested my pen and papers on the grassy ground and hugged my legs while burying my face between my knees.

"I don't know what to write." I murmured.

I rested my head on the Tree's trunk and closed my eyes. I rubbed my temples in a circular motion using my two hands' index finger and middle finger. I can feel my eyebrows crunched and my veins slightly bulging. This is so hopeless. I don't know what to write. About love? Friendship? Death? Emotions? Fun? What? I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I nibbled on my lower lip as my brain worked on the words.

Word. ??????????????????????????????????????????

Nothing's coming.

I was too messed up that I didn't even feel someone else's presence coming my way. I felt a hand rested on top of my head and its thumb trying to loosen my woven eyebrows. I felt myself loosen up. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Mikaze-senpai?"

"Having troubles?" He asked. After all what happened, his unruffled facial expression never loses its touch.

"Yeah. I don't know what to right." I simply answered. He examined my paper trashed surroundings.

"Even I can't work with all these trash surrounding me."

I already knew what he meant. I stood out of my lazy zone and started picking every crumpled paper on the ground. He helped me as well.

Mikaze helped Yuki. Yuki picked every bits of crumpled paper near the creek while he picks near the tree. He noticed a crumpled paper between the tree's root gaps. He sighed- thinking on how irresponsible his student is. He pulled it out and noticed that it was different from the other trashes. Due to the paper's irregular folds, some of its words can be visibly read. He unexpectedly read his name written on it. He looked at Yuki. Curiosity stroke him and thought that it's better not to ask her. He inserted the piece of paper inside his hoody's pocket.

We finished cleaning up my trash and sat under the tree's shade. I felt a tad bit embarrassed- making Mikaze help me clean my mess.

"Have you thought of what theme you'll apply on your song?" He started. I shook my head from side to side. Well it's true, I have no idea. He blinked at me. The cool morning breeze passed by making his loosed hair wave with the motion. He thought while my mind played unnecessary thoughts. I'm currently imagining his brain analyzing like the way computers do: full of wires and a mother-board. That totally changed my perspective of him. All hail my discovery! I'm perfectly aware that he's an android.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it lessens the pain so probably... it's a good thing.

"Can you please inform me about the song you sang on your debut?" He politely asked.

"You mean? The last song required for us to graduate at Saotome Academy?"

"Yes." He looked at me seriously.

"It was about friendship. It's like a thank you song for Shiori."

"I see. What are you thinking or better to say feeling while writing the lyrics of your song?"

"I'm thinking about Shiori, and how of all the years she was with me and never got tired of supporting me." I started explaining. "On how we first met when we were still young." Thinking about it... "How our friendship grew." I know what's wrong with me. "How she never let me go even through hard times, she remained beside me and supported me all throughout everything. She dreamt of becoming a composer and I was a tad bit envious because she has a dream and I have none. She also triggered my sleeping talent deep inside me- that is singing. Together we dreamt of entering Saotome Academy and graduating together. That wasn't so easy though. There were times that I almost gave up; but Shiori never gave up on me. She held on to me even though she knew that we were practically holding on to a thin piece of thread. " I know what's missing. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. I owe everything to her. She, as I considered it, my inspiration." I'm lacking inspiration.