AI: 08

I stared at the busy pedestrians outside with my chin just above my palm as we waited for the red light to turn green. It was the day of the shooting for Jinguji’s production. I yawned out of boredom, my eyes getting teary.

As soon as the vehicle started running my mind does to.

I haven’t slept trying to wait for Mikaze. I know it’s a bit dumb. I just wanted to thank him after saving me. I also woke up early just to find out that he’s not in. I even looked at the balcony but he’s not there. Where the hell could that person be?

We reached our destination- Jinguji Corporation building 3. This is where the photo shoot will be held. I yawned again as I gazed up the high building.

“Looks like someone didn’t sleep on schedule.” I directed my gaze to where that voice was coming from. It was Jinguji and right behind him is…

“Mikaze-senpai!” I shouted as I approached him. He was just standing with his arms cross on his chest.

“Where the hell did you go?! I’ve been waiting for you all night!” I shouted. He glared at me in response and I covered my mouth with my hand.

“I-I mean… Thank you about yesterday. You saved my life.” I said while bowingdown. I shouted at him. I’m just a bit worried that I can’t control myself.

“Let’s go.” He said as he turned his back on me and walked towards the entrance of the building. Me and Jinguji followed.

***

Professional cameras standing on tripods, extensive canvas hanging up above, perfectly created backgrounds lined up on one side ready for use, busy people shifting from one place to another. The entire top floor was purposely made for this. I’m feeling a bit nervous. This is my first job as a professional idol after all.

One crew noticed us and went directly to where we are. He’s bald and a bit round on the tummy, he’s wearing a plain black T-shirt matched with black pants and he has sunglasses with round lenses on his hairless head. I narrowed my eyes at him as he approached us. He looked at me like examining me from head to toe. I don’t know why but I feel a bit insulted. After looking at me he directed his gaze to Jinguji and back to me.

“Okay! We’ll start in a minute.” He shouted, his voice has a girly tune on it. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me.

“Here, not too much… a bit of deep red lipstick, thin foundation, and a puff of blush.” He instructed as he walked away from us. The girl who was instructed held me by my wrist and pulled me to one of the changing rooms. She shoved me inside then followed.

“Take your clothes off.” She ordered. I just looked at her eyes wide. She cocked one of her eyebrows and held on to the base of my shirt and pulled it up. After taking off my shirt she continued with my pants but this time I stopped her.

“I can do it.” I said while holding her hands. I took my pants off leaving me on my undies. Good thing that she’s a girl.

She gave me my attire and she left the room.

“Isn’t this a bit revealing?” I opened the door.

I’m wearing a very revealing black short. When I meant short it really is short. It’s topped up with a dark crimson tube and a thin black cardigan. They also made me wear a 5 inches heel.

“Of course it should be revealing! You’re pausing for a seductive shot with Jinguji-sama after all.” She explained as she applied make up on my face. My eyes widened. I looked at her as she continued her business.

“But… I don’t know how to look seductive.” I uttered with my lips pouted while she applied my lipstick.

“Don’t worry dear. You already look seductive without even trying.” She said while applying the final touches.