AI: 25

“I can’t believe Shining could do such a lowly thing.” Eiichi uttered as he chuckle. Eiichi picked me up early this morning. I don’t know if he’s trying to piss me or was just too excited to torture me by putting a gap between me and Shining entertainment. I slept with Shiori last night- I wasn’t allowed to sleep at our room. Good thing that I was the only one punished. I would really feel bad if Ai even got into trouble. I was now sitting at Raging entertainment’s entertainment room. The huge modernized building was only intended for Heavens and now, I’m with the most boastful group ever. Eiichi sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. I was just sitting with my arms and legs crossed with a frown on my face- trying to ignore this stupid idol next to me. “Good thing I was there when Shining decided to give you up. You were a big fish and it would be a waste if you were taken by a different lowly company.” He huskily whispered to my ears. I frowned, “I’m not a fish. Don’t come near me!” I answered and transferred to a solo sofa.

“You have the nerve to say that to Eiichi Bitchy-san. After all, you would be nothing if Raging didn’t offer you a home.” Nagi~ who I think was adorable before uttered. Now all he does is vex me. “I don’t need your hospitality shorty!” I glared at him. “Yeah, I’m short and cute thank you very much.” He chuckled and returned my glare. “Now Nagi, don’t go and fight with my princess.” Eiichi tapped my head but I slapped his hand away. “I ain’t your princess!” I shouted. I was about to walk out but Eiichi grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He held my wrist high that I need to tip toe to not let myself hang. He circled his free hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He’s about to kiss me but I kneed his groin. He fell down holding on to the part while rolling around on the carpet. “I’m not allowed to kiss anyone!” I shouted and walked out.

I went directly to my ‘solo’ room. Which has a king size bed, a comfort room with a king size tub, an entertainment set, my own fridge, a balcony, a living room. Everything was King sized. It’s everything an idol would ever dream of. The Uta-shin will be held after a week- so much for my effort writing my lyrics. I lay in my bed and turned to my stomach. I buried my face unto my pillow. I opened my drawer next to my bed and took my phone out. I scanned for pictures and saw a bunch of happy faces on it. I took some pictures when we were at the resort, another photo with Jinguji and me when we were at the shooting, another photo with Shiori, Haruka, and Ittoki in the children’s home, another photo with Syo and Natsuki when we were playing some video game, another photo with Reiji at my drama musical. The pictures are making my heart ache. I felt tears roll down my cheeks when I saw a picture with the Quartet Night, Starish, Newbies, Haruka, Shiori and me on Christmas eve. I started to burst into tears when I saw the last photo. I feel like my heart is being torn into pieces. In the photo was me and Ai inside the Ferris wheel, with Ai hugging me from behind and our faces was painted with different colors. I buried my face in my pillow as I reach for my chest. I grasped the piece of cloth that was near to my heart. I can’t stop the pain that was burning from the inside. I longed for Shiori’s friendly hugs. I longed for Starish’s smiles, I longed for Quartet Night’s friendly fights, I longed for Haruka’s sweetness, I longed for Syo’s stupidness, and I longed for my senpai’s lectures.

Poison Kiss started playing. I looked at my phone and saw Shiori calling. I sat up while wiping the tears away. I answered it and heard Shiori’s voice. “Yuki!” She shouted. “Shi-ori” My voice cracked. “Are you crying?” Shiori asked. her voice sound worried. “Ye-ah.” I cracked again, but this time my tears started to fell. I heard sobs from the other side. “Don’t cry stupid! *sob* you’re making me cry!” She uttered between sobs. Her sobs make my heart ache more. I started to cry hard. “Everybody misses you. Hey, say hi to Yuki!” She shouted. “Hai~” I heard everyone’s voice. “Yuki we miss you!” Reiji shouted. “Yeah. How are you doing?” Jinguji followed. I laugh as tears fell. “I’m fine. I think.” My voice was cracking and I’m on loudspeaker. Syo snatched the phone, “Oi Baka! I miss you! Come home please.” He cracked and sobbed. I laughed. “Syo, are you crying?” I asked. “Of course I am! My little sister has been taken away from me!” He shouted. That hurt me more. I miss them, so much. The phone returned to Shiori. “Is Ai there?” I asked. Shiori fell into total silence. “He-He locked himself up after meeting with Saotome last night. We tried to talk him out but Saotome said to not bother him. I don’t know why though.” She explained. I looked down. “Owh, if ever he comes out tell him I miss his lectures.” I told her. “Sure.” “Tell the guys that I miss them. Punch Syo and tell him to stop crying.” I chuckled. “Okay.” “Okay then, bye.” She hung up. I lay in my bed and fell asleep.

---

AN: Seriously, I cried while thinking about this part. Especially Syo. Sorry if that's a bit weird XD  too short? XD