AI: 09

Jinguji handed me a chocolate bar. Upon taking it I ripped its wrapper and bit a huge portion. I didn’t notice that I was chewing aggressively until Jinguji-san said so.

“Slow down a bit, you should take care of your shape.” He uttered jokingly. I only glared at him in response. He silenced himself as I returned my attention to the two, all lovey-dovey in front of the camera. I swallowed the last portion of my chocolate. I really need a lot of it or else I’m gonna go berserk here. Fuck this bitch that clings to Mikaze. I’ll admit it I’m getting jealous here even though I don’t have the right. I stood up and went to where baldy is. I poked him and he turned to face me.

“Can’t I play the role of my senior’s partner?” I asked pleadingly. He only cocked both of his eyebrows and returned his gaze to the other ‘couple’. I poked him again and he only waved his hands in disapproval.

“I can be cute.” I uttered as I acted cute.

“No no dear, you’re more on the seductive role.” He answered without even looking at me. I frowned and walked away. I looked down. The floor is full of wires and such. I saw one extension and kicked it on purpose. The lights went out and I heard everybody gasp. I made my way to where Jinguji is and pretended that I didn’t do anything.

As soon as the lights were on, I saw Rina hugging Mikaze. My jaw dropped then I became furious. I was about to stand and pull her but Jinguji pulled me back down. I can only watch from the sidelines as Rina acted scared taking on the advantage. I frowned and she noticed it, she gazed at my direction while having that smirk on her face. She’s pissing me off on purpose.

“Now Mikaze-kun, hug her from behind.” Baldy instructed and he did just what he heard. My eyes widened as the camera flashed. Mikaze is also smiling, is he enjoying this? I held on to my chest and clasped my shirt. My other hand formed into a fist as my knuckles whitened. My nails are digging unto my palm but I really don’t care. I can’t feel any physical pain right now, what I feel is the burning pain in my heart.

‘It’s okay, I can endure this… A few more shots and it’ll be all over.’ I thought to myself as I tightened my grip more. I looked down not wanting to see more of the scene. I won’t show weakness, most especially when that stupid girl wants me to show it on purpose.

“Now the last one, this will be our cover. Rina-chan, hold on to Mikaze’s neck so that you won’t fall if you tiptoed. Mikaze-kun you’ll act surprised when Rina kissed you.”

Upon hearing that, my surroundings went dead silent… She’ll kiss him?

“Oh… Where will I plant my kiss?” I heard Rina asked.

“Lips” Baldy answered directly.

My breathing suddenly stopped. It hurts when I breathe, it’s like inhaling flames. I hid my face using my hair as tears begin to form on my eyes.

Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn’t be. I don’t have the right to get jealous. I looked up letting the tears flow. They were getting ready for the next shot.

Mikaze’s POV

A kiss on the lips isn’t much of a big deal. After this my job is done.

They’re applying a fake blush on me for the kiss’ effect. I really can’t produce one after all even if I were to kiss a female.

I looked at Yuki’s direction and she’s just staring at the floor. I’m a bit irked. She’s the one who forced me to do this job for her to take lessons and now she’s not even paying any attention. Ren caught me staring and he pointed at Yuki secretly. I really didn’t get what he meant. They called us out so I followed, dismissing Ren’s actions.

The camera starts flashing the moment me and this female meet. She clung on my neck and smiled. The way she flirts really vexes me. She tipped her toes and closed her eyes as she approached for the kiss. I was getting ready for my part until force pulled me from behind. Everyone stood up a bit shocked with eyes wide open at what was happening.

“Yu-ki?” I asked upon realizing who pulled me. She held on tightly on my right arm. Her face covered by her hair, and she was… crying? My eyebrows knitted in confusion. On the other hand Rina, my pair at this shooting is pulling me by my left. Yuki held on to me tighter. What’s her problem? Why is she crying? Things that I don’t understand *sigh*

I purposely pulled my left hand out of Rina’s grasp and held on to Yuki’s wrist while dragging her up to the roof top.

Yuki’s POV

I can’t stay still and let that bitch kiss Mikaze! I can’t take it any longer, I have to stop it. I stood up and ran to the set. She clung unto him and was about to kiss him. I pulled his shirt causing her to let go. I caught up just in time.

“Yu-ki?” Mikaze uttered my name. He’s a bit surprised and so is the whole set.

 I held on to his hand not wanting to let go as tears continuously poured out of my eyes. I looked down panting.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me. He pulled me until we reach the rooftop. He closed the door and locked the handle with his free hand. He looked at me his expression empty. He’s probably mad at me for making a scene.

“Explain yourself.” He commanded with his usual tone.

I was about to cry again but I held it. I can’t answer his question. Why did I even do that? My body just moved by itself.

He grabbed my wrist again but this time a bit tighter. He pushed me pinning me on the door. His face is so serious his stare so cold.

“What’s your reason?” he asked me.

“I-I don’t have.” His face was an inch close to mine.

“You don’t do things without any reasons.”

“Senpai.” I started to cry again. What is my reason? Is it because I’m jealous that I did those reckless things? He waited for my answer.

“I-I don’t like you kissing strangers.” I uttered without looking straight at him. He tightened his grip.

“Why do you care if I were to kiss someone? Besides a simple kiss means nothing to me, as long as I finish my role.” He said harshly… Who I am to care? He’s right who I am to care?

“You don’t like me kissing any strangers? Why?” He asked me but I remained still, my eyes closed and my head down.

“It’s because… I’m Jealous!” I shouted as I looked directly in his eyes. He held my chin harshly and lifted it.

He closed the gap between us and planted his lips on mine. His soft lips on mine. Isn’t this what I’ve longed for? My tears continued flowing and it wasn’t tears of joy. Why does this hurts me? His kissing me… but he still doesn’t love me. My heart begins to feel that sting again. I tried pushing him not wanting this anymore.

He let go of me and I was panting.

“Stupid reason.” He uttered his face still close to mine as his cold stare never subsided. He let go of my wrist and stepped back.

“Stop your naivety right now. Why would you be jealous? You’re not even someone to me other than a stupid underling.” His cold words hit me straight on my painful point. My feet can’t carry my weight any longer and my strength is drained. I sled myself down. I’m on my knees as I sat on my ankles. He’s looking down at me.

“You’re jealous because you like me. Stop it. You don’t know me. I don’t have a heart to love back… and I’d rather choose my career rather than having you. Saotome already told you, Idols are forbidden to fall in love. Don’t be stupid and act like a professional.” He’s slowly killing me with each word he releases. My mind isn’t working as my heart was being torn into pieces. My eyes are wide with tears constantly flowing. How can he tell me all this? Is this another rule of his? Am I forbidden to love him? I know it’s forbidden to fall in love but can’t I keep it even to myself? I can’t move a muscle, I can’t look at him. What am I doing?

“Let’s go back to the dormitory.” He uttered then left, leaving me at the rooftop.