AI: 24

The game lasted until dawn. More things happened like, Natsuki kissing Syo on the lips. Shiori admitting that she likes Ittoki. Ichinose doing a chicken dance. Satoshi Hotaro, the black haired newbie was forced to sing Barney. Ranmaru was forced to admit that he likes Quartet Night. Haruka fainted on the pressure on choosing between the Starish members. Reiji being pummeled by the Starish members, because he was the one to force Haruka on the question. Mikaze was forced to pull five cute expressions~ which were so adorably cute. Syo was forced to dance a slow dance with Mikaze and a lot more. After the game, we sang a birthday song for Hijirikawa and went for a very very short nap. We woke up early and visited the temple. The blizzard finally calmed and the streets were covered by thick piles of snow, so we decided to walk together.

The following days were intended for my practice. Shiori was the first one to hear it. She played the piano while I sang. I was surprised by her sudden burst of tears. She said that she was having mixed emotions. Sadness because of the message and happiness because the melody and my voice’s warmth. I was so happy that it was a success. I didn’t let Mikaze hear it though. I plan to let him hear on the day of my competition.

This day is a special one. This is the day of my consequence, the last day of the year, and the Quartet Night’s concert. I thought Reiji let my consequence pass but he woke me up 10 minutes earlier than my wake up call. He was going all “Yuki! Wake up! Today’s the day of your consequence remember? We’re heading early. You’d better be there early. Ai-Ai wishes to see you in the front row. Here’s your ticket.” Then he handed me a long black ticket with Quartet Night imprinted to it. Their concert starts in the afternoon and he’s bothering me already. -_-

I started to get myself ready. Today’s weather is just perfect for a disguise. It’s cold so I’ll cover myself all over. I wore a black turtle neck sweatshirt, topped up by a crimson thick snow jacket- with fluffy white feathers at the edge of the hood, gray denim jeans, and a pair of black boots. I tied my hair into a messy bun~ to perfectly disguise myself. I wore a red rimmed eye glasses to cover my emerald eyes. I’m now ready for an afternoon surrounded by a crowd of random people.

 I’ll go an hour early- to not worry about pushing my way through crowds. If Reiji’s statement was true, then his order requires to be followed. I need to get to the front row for him to see me or I’ll get scolded.

Arriving at Tokyo, I started walking to their said venue. I was getting closer and I was hearing loud noises. To my dismay, the place is already full of female fans. This is going to be a pain in the neck. I started pushing my way inside the crowd. I got shouted, I got pushed, I heard bad words, and almost got into a fight. I’m doing this for Mikaze and I’ll keep going until I reach the front row. I’m almost at the front row when the concert started.  They started the concert with their newest song entitled after their group’s name ‘Quartet Night’. Next to it was a continuation of Solo and duet songs. Mikaze and Camus left the stage and Reiji and Ranmaru sang their duet song- ‘Rise again’. Ranmaru left the stage and Mikaze with Reiji sang their duet song- ‘Dekiai Temptation.’ It was getting hard for me to listen and push my way. Reiji left the stage and Mikaze sang his newest song- ‘Winter Blossom’. I stopped pushing and watched him perform. I’m really happy that he decided to release this song. The song that he sang to me that day. A sly smile formed on my lips. His voice seemed to linger inside this closed space. The song was heartwarming and the message hurts. It infuses me with mixed and unexplainable emotions even if this is the second time of me hearing it.

The entire viewer where dead silent while he sings his song. I can’t seem to avert my eyes away from him. His voice was so angelic. After the song ended, all of the crowds went wild- cheering for him and the newly released song. “Wah~ I really love Ai.” One of the female fans behind me shouted. “So do I!” says another. “He’s mine!” another one hissed. “We can share him though, so no fights.” Another fan chuckled. “His voice was so heavenly.” Another commented. “Ooooh… I’m going to kill whoever bitches take Ai away from me.” Another one growled. I felt myself stiffened. A huge lump was forming on my throat. “Don’t worry dear. He belongs to Shining Entertainment and idols from Shining Entertainment’s are forbidden to fall in love.” Another calmed her friend down. “We can’t stop him if he falls in love though.” Another uttered. I shook my head from side to side and started pushing my way again. Ignoring their said remarks.