AI: 12

Arriving at the venue, my eyes were tantalized by the grand sight of the whole vicinity. A huge gate greeted us; its mouth wide open ready to swallow us in. It would be a long walk from here to the castle where the main event would be held considering the vast garden that surrounds it.

Far as it would seem, I could already make out the beauty of the castle. It is currently filled with lights and decorations. Loud melodies emanating from there that could clearly be heard all the way here.

Upon entering the castle’s gate; I looked at the surroundings. The garden is full of trimmed bushes with all kinds of shapes and sizes. Flowers despite the darkness- shone their glistening color at us. I can smell the freshness in the atmosphere and a whole new feeling of calmness crept within me.

“Ohoho, Let’s crash this party.” Saotome broke the silence with his irritating accent. I just rolled my eyes and we continued our way.

I’m currently wearing a long sleek maroon evening gown with a slit on my right leg that ends just below my hip. I didn’t apply any effort on my hair- just a bit of curling would do and finishing it up with a simple clip on one side. Make-up; day time make- up suits me best. I’m already naturally beautiful without any make-up on… according to everybody’s opinion… and a few accessories should finish it.

In front of me is Ichinose, His wearing a white tuxedo with black linings. Inside it, is a black long-sleeved polo shirt. He doesn’t have a neck tie on and a few buttons on the top are open making him so god damn hot. His top is pared by a simple pair of black slacks and a pair of black leather shoes.

Beside him is Saotome who’s wearing his usual do, he’s always in a formal wear, so his looks never change with his sunglasses still on.

And Beside me… is Mikaze, I don’t have any idea that his coming. According to Saotome, he’s going to be the representative of Quartet Night. His wearing a white Tuxedo that looks like a uniform for pilots or marines or something like that. I don’t know… It is pared by a simple pair of white slacks and a pair of black leather shoes. White really does suits him.

(Cover photo >>>)

We walked our way to the castle- Ichinose and Saotome leading the way. Me and Mikaze are walking side by side and there was silence between us. I looked at him secretly and he still wears the same expression. He never changes. His nonchalant manner is so out of this world. I sigh as I peeked at his direction again but this time he caught me. I looked down hoping for the slightest chance that he didn’t notice that.

“What are you looking at?” He asked in a simple-calm tone. I pretended to smile and looked at him, “N-nothing, I’m j-just looking at the surroundings and accidentally turned my gaze on you.” I bluffed but failed. “I see.” Is his only response and returned his gaze to our path. Good thing he isn’t the kind of person who’ll give a damn just for a simple gaze. I’m aware that my job right now is to avoid him and forget about my feelings for him… but honestly… deep within me I actually hoped for him to continue the conversation.

***

The inside is already busy- with people, specifically idols chatting around in groups, complementing each other’s accomplishments, talking about the future affairs and a lot more.

I’m a bit familiar with the idols around, either newbie or retired ones. The only thing is… this is the first time I’ve seen them up close. I really don’t know how or who to approach. My three other companion, who’s not so gentlemen themselves, just left me here alone and went to negotiate with other known idols. I let out a deep but unobvious sigh and went to the table where the foods are. I’ll just let myself be accompanied by food.

Artificial Intelligence (Ai Mikaze Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें